♡ Part - 21 ♡

"In Kim's mansion"

"In Kim's mansion"

"

I think they are here". Jin who was in the kitchen doing some work heard a knock he went and opened the door.

"Hello welcome Mr. & Mrs min please come inside Jungkook you too come". Jin greeted them, and they all came inside and sat on the couch and started talking about Taekook's marriage, jungkook was looking for Tae but Mrs Min noticed that her son was looking for someone and she knew what he was looking for.

"kookie what happens". Mrs Min asked innocently

"Uhh.. n..nothing just a glass of water". Jungkook uttered slowly while rubbing his nape.

"But the water bottle is in front of you". She laughed. Jin and Namjoon both understand what's going on.

"Wait I'll call him". Namjoon called his son.

"Please fast I'm eagerly waiting for him," Jungkook thought in his mind, Tae and Jimin come to the living room Tae sits next to Jungkook and Jimin sits next to Jin. Both greeted Mr And Mrs Min, they talked about the marriage.

"Who's he?". Mrs Min asked pointing towards Jimin. She was looking at Jimin for so long admiring his beauty and noticing his way of talking, she was being curious so she asked about Jimin.

"Umm, he's also my son". Jin replied with a soft smile.

"His name is Jimin but we call him Chim". Namjoon introduced his son.

"He's so cute and beautiful, your both sons are so beautiful".

"Thank's aunty". Jimin replied shyly.

Mrs Min whispered to Mr Min, "What if our yoon will get married to Chim" Mr Min "I was also thinking the same thing so let's talk about this".

"What if our son will get married to Chim?". Mrs Min asked, Jimin's eyes widened with shock.

"Jungkook". Jin asked confusingly.

"No no.. I'm talking about my second son yoongi, we are searching for someone for our son just like Chim he's cute and beautiful also very kind and loving". She replied immediately.

Jimin doesn't know Yoongi's real name he only knows him as mafia Suga. Yoongi never told him his real name to Jimin.

"Yoongi yeah I know him he's good for our chim I think". Namjoon said and looked at Jimin who was sitting like a statue.

"Chim, Are you okay with this baby"? Jin asked with a motherly tone, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Jimin was thinking about his life, how difficult his life had been since childhood, he did not even know who his real parents were, he had lived in an orphanage, he had no one in his family since childhood, and he was all alone. He got his soulmate Taehyung and his parents who love him like his own real son, now that he too has parents. He is very lucky that he has got this good people who love him a lot and take care of him a lot.

He was thinking that he should say yes to the marriage because when he saw the hope and happiness in the eyes of Jin and Namjoon, he could not say no, if his parents were happy with this thing, then he could do anything for them. They have also done so much for him that he can never repay it. And anyway, whatever boy they choose for him, it will be good. And if he gets married then even that mafia can't harm him, he will be safe, and he won't even need to hide from that mafia forever.

"Chim, what happened bub?". Namjoon asked concernedly. "If you don't wanna do this marriage it's okay baby we're not forcing you to do it, the only thing matters is your happiness, we're not pressuring you bub, it's just that yoongi is a very good boy I know him from so long, and you'll like him if you get to know him". Namjoon clarified to Jimin.

Kim and Min know each other very well and they have known each other for a long time. They met 3 years ago at a party. That's when he met yoongi as well. By doing this they started getting to know each other. And their behaviour became very good with each other so they thought of collabing their companies. Namjoon has known yoongi for three years, but he doesn't know about his Mafia stuff. Yoongi is very different when it comes to his business, or handling the company.

"N.. nothing I'm okay with this, I don't have any problem doing this marriage". Jimin replied with a smile. But deep inside he's still confused but then he cannot snatch the happiness from the faces of his parents.
All of them got happy after listening to Jimin's words.

"Okay, the weddings and the engagement both will be held next week". Mrs Min exclaimed very excitedly.

"We don't have any problem". Both Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison.
All the family members look at them and start laughing, both are blushing and feel embarrassed. But Jimin he's just very confused this marriage is in after a week but then something came into his mind. He smiles at everyone.
"Chim we are getting married in the same house, I'm so happy we'll live together". Taehyung said excitedly and nudged his shoulder.

"Yeah". Jimin replied normally.

"Aren't you excited chim". Taehyung asked confusingly.

"Umm.. No..". He couldn't complete his words.

"Chim, did you have any problem with this marriage"? Jin asked, because he knew Jimin must be confused, he had no idea that his marriage would also be confirmed all this happened so fast that he didn't get time to think.

"If I get married to someone else, then that mafia will not be able to do anything to me, it will probably be right that I should marry someone else". Jimin who was thinking deeply snapped out of his thoughts after listening to Jin's voice.

"Um..umm no appa whatever you decide for me is good only". Jimin replied with an honest smile.

Mrs Min was very happy because she was very worried for yoongi, her son was not coming home and living alone there was no one taking care of him, but now all the worries faded away, jimin would take off her son and love him. She thinks that Jimin can change yoongi.

"Okay, then it's final the marriage will be in next week". Mr. Min said, all cheered up, and they celebrated their happiness with some sweets. After having dinner the Min's family decided to leave.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤