♡ Part - 35 ♡

As the evening descends, they begin preparing for the party.

Yoongi had opted for a sophisticated yet striking ensemble, donning a tailored black suit that accentuated his lean frame. The crisp white shirt beneath the jacket contrasted elegantly, the tie expertly knotted. His look exuded an air of quiet confidence, enhanced by meticulous attention to detail. His jet-black hair was styled impeccably, a few strands falling casually over his forehead. His normally composed expression held a hint of anticipation, a glint of determination in his eyes that hinted at the significance of the night.

Jimin, on the other hand, had chosen an outfit that perfectly embodied the essence of the party's extravagance. He wore a red silky shirt that seemed to catch the light and dance with every movement. The fabric flowed elegantly, enhancing his every gesture. The shirt's vibrant hue contrasted against the black slacks that clung to his legs, tailored to perfection. Around his neck, a simple yet stylish pendant necklace caught the light. His hair was styled in loose waves, framing his face like a work of art. His overall look radiated charm and confidence, making him the centre of attention without effort.

As the two finally caught sight of each other after being fully ready, their reactions were a mix of awe and appreciation. Yoongi's normally stoic expression softened, a subtle curve tugging at his lips as his eyes roved over Jimin's appearance. He was captivated by the way the red shirt seemed to highlight every facet of Jimin's beauty, from the curve of his collarbones to the twinkle in his eyes. A sense of warmth spread within him, a mixture of fondness and admiration that he couldn't quite suppress.

Jimin's reaction was equally heartfelt. An amazement spread across his face as his eyes met Yoongi's. His heart quivered at the sight of Yoongi in the black suit, the crisp lines accentuating his strong silhouette.

The way Yoongi looked at him made him feel like the most cherished person in the room. He felt a surge of confidence in his outfit choice, grateful for the way it seemed to intrigue Yoongi's attention. Jimin's cheeks tinted with a soft blush, so he quickly averted his gaze from his husband, he don't know why but his feelings towards his husband is gradually altering.

Once they are dressed and ready, they exit the hotel and gather inside the car.

Jungkook takes up the role of the driver, with Yoongi settling into the passenger seat beside him. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin comfortably occupy the back seat, completing the group.

Jungkook grinned mischievously, his fingers tapping the steering wheel as he revved the engine. "Alright, folks, hold onto your seats! Time to hit the road," he announced, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Oh, come on, Jungkook. You're starting the car, but do you even know where we're heading? Did you forget to ask for directions?" Tae leaned back comfortably, smirking.

Jungkook laughed, a lighthearted chuckle escaping his lips. "No worries, Tae. I got this. I mean, he did tell us the address, right?" He shot a quick wink in Tae's direction.