♡ Part ~ 4 ♡

Jimin took a deep breath, as he reached the University

Jimin took a deep breath, as he reached the University. He walked towards the main door of the building.

he sighed as he looked at the schedule, and headed towards the classroom.

He stepped into the classroom and looked around, his eyes landed on every student he calmly met everyone's gaze and noticed that everyone was staring at him, he didn't say anything, and didn't want to say anything, so he quietly went and sat down on his bench which was near the window.

After some time the teacher came to the class and started teaching.

After two classes the bell rang which meant it was lunchtime all the students went out of the class to have lunch in the canteen.

Jimin never takes lunch nor does he ever go to the canteen. because he does not have enough money to spend on the canteen.

He takes out headphones from his bag connects to his mobile goes to the university garden sits on an empty bench and puts the headphones in his ears.

He starts listening to his favourite music, he likes to listen to music and spend time alone because it has become a habit because he does not have any friends, all are normal friends, who only talk to him when they have some work, like discussing something related to study.

After some time the bell rings and lunch time is over, and all the students go to their respective classes and Jimin also goes to his class and attends the rest of the classes.

When the university is over everyone goes home and he also goes straight home by bus.

He comes to his house puts his bag on the table and then sits on the couch leans back puts his head on the back of the sofa stares at the ceiling and thinks that he wishes he had family and friends.

There would have been someone to love but unfortunately, he didn't have anyone. When he was young like four years old, the orphanage people used to take the children to play in the garden, then he met someone, there was a boy of his age who was very cute. Used to come to play in the garden with his parents.

_________________________________________

"Flashback"

The lady in her thirties who took care of children in an orphanage used to take all the children to the garden every evening. Her name is Sophie.

"Ready children," Sophie asked the children who were ready to go to the garden they all were so excited except one,

"Yeshh". all the children said in unison with a wide smile.
Sophie brought all the children to the garden and everyone started playing.

One boy goes to the bench and sits down on the bench because no children want to play with that boy so he always comes to the same bench and sits quietly and watches all the children playing with each other, he also wants to play with others but nobody wants to play with him, he approached many times to that children's but they always pushed him and say that they don't want to play with the chubby boy. This happened many times so he decided not to bother them again and always watch them playing from afar.