thirteen; we broke up

             Calum, Harry, Louis and I sit on the bleachers in the gym and watch the rest of the class. The four of us lost in the second to last round of badminton, so we had nothing else to do but sit and wait for class to be over.

"We should've won, Bri, we should've," Calum complains, shaking his head. "We had it. They cheated!"

I nod, humoring him. "That Brian kid is a con-artist, letting us believe he sucked when he didn't just to defeat us in the end. Damn him!" I joke.

Calum huff and Harry and Louis laugh. "Shut up, it's true!" He argues.

I nod again. "Okay, whatever you say, sweetie." I pat his back and then lean back into the seats behind us.

Calum groans. "Whatever."

"It's just gym, calm down," Louis says to him.

Calum shakes his head. "But we had them!" He says getting worked up again.

Harry laughs. "There's always next time!"

"Yeah and we'll kick his sorry ass," he grumbles in response.

I roll my eyes and nod, pulling my phone out of my pocket, checking my messages, which are all from Luke. It's been almost been a month since Mikey and I broke up and Luke has been helping me through it.

tonight we should just watch movies because I don't want to go out

and we can order pizza from that place because it's so good

you can pick the movies and the toppings :-)

I smile and reply to him, agreeing with his idea.

fiiiiiiiiiine I guess we can do that but then niall is going to be a pain in the ass and eat all our food like last time, remember?

"Hey, guys," I hear a voice say and then the slapping of hands.

I look up and find Zayn saying hello to Calum, Harry and Louis. I glare at him. Why the hell would he come over here?

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" Calum asks as Zayn sits down in the row I front of us, turning to face us.

"My teacher let us out earlier, so I figured I'd see what was going on in here," he explains.

"Truman lets us out early?" Louis asks him.

Zayn nods. "He said he was feeling nice because it's Friday and it's almost Christmas."

I sit there on my phone, trying my best to ignore him because he is one of the last people I want to come in contact with. He's the whole reason why I'm still miserable.

"I actually was trying to find you," I hear Zayn say, but I don't look up, figure he's talking to one of the boys.

How does he even eat so much? It's like nothing I've ever seen before???

idk idk, his stomach is like Mary Poppin's bag, i s2g it's terrifying ok

"Brianna, right?"

I look up and make eye contact with Zayn. I glare at him. "Who wants to know?"

He smirks. "I can see why you're his girl."