zero; tko

zero; tko

   "You lied to me!"

He tries to grab my arm, but I pull away violently, backing away from him. He looks at me with pleading eyes; his green eyes never looked so clouded. "Baby, please, let me explain," he begs.

"Don't call me that!"

"Brianna," he whispers.

"You told me you didn't know anything, Michael! You told me you didn't know who did it! You lied to me and now he's dead and it's all because of you!"

"I didn't kill him! I was there with you when it happened!"

"You knew about it!" I scream through my tears. "You could've stopped it!" I start backing up the front stairs of my building. I shake my head frantically. "I defended you and I trusted you and now look," I say, so disappointed in myself.

He tries to move closer to me again and I shake my head, putting my hand out to stop him from getting any closer. "Brianna, please just let me explain. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't have anything to do with it. It was completely out if my power!" He desperately tries to explain, but I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear anything he has to say to me about anything. 

"I'm sorry, too," I tell him. "I'm sorry for everything. I should've just listened to everybody's warnings about you. I was so stupid to think that you were a different person. I don't want to see you anymore," I say to him, trying not to cry. 

His eyes so sad and he looks so hurt, but he doesn't even have the right to be. "Brianna, please," he begs. "You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"I don't even know you anymore," I say in a hushed, hoarse tone.

He shakes his head and tries to walk towards me again. I shake my head and wipe my tears. "I have to go," I mumble before running inside and leaving him standing in the cold.

"Brianna!" I hear him shout at the top of his lungs. He repeats my name over and over and over again. His voice echoes in the building and in my head, taunting me of everything I've done wrong. 

The doorman looks at me curiously as I run into the elevator. I push the button to my floor several times before the doors close. When they close, I sink to the floor, crying hysterically into my knees, crying over the boy who I though was different. But I guess in the end, they're all the same and I learned that the hard way tonight.

××××××××××××

there you have it...

guesses on what happened and who died? :o

comment, vote and fan please c: