fifteen; cause i'm so fucking scared

     I breathe in deeply, nuzzling my face into my pillow. God, my head hurts like a bitch.

"Michael, get up."

I groan. "No," I whine.

"You need to get up. Calum is on his way." It sounds like a familiar voice, but I doubt that it's the person I think it is because I know I would never be hearing her voice like this again.

I open my left eye, which hurts so much, to see Brianna staring at me. When I see her, I open both eyes and sit up quickly. "What am I doing here?" I ask her as I notice a throbbing pain throughout my face.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" She asks.

I stare at her, trying to remember. "We didn't hook up, did we?"

She closes her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose. "No, we didn't, trust me." She opens her eyes and runs her fingers through her hair. "Do you remember anything?"

"I remember getting really drunk and then Zayn coming over. That's it."

"Well," she starts, "at some point, you decided to fight Zayn because you thought I hooked up with him."

"I don't remember that."

"Well, if you took a look in the mirror, you might remember otherwise," she says pointing to my face, which would explain the pain. "So, anyway, you beat the shit out of each other, but according to you he looks worse than you do, and you landed yourself in jail," she continues on.

"What?" I almost yell.

She nods. "Calum said because your neighbors heard a lot of noise and called the police. They took you both to the hospital and then they took you to the precinct because you were very, very drunk, very violent and just being an all around asshole."

I smirk, but then stop, holding a straight face. "Did they arrest me?"

She nods. "Technically, but Zayn dropped the charges his mom wanted to press against you. So, at almost four in the morning, Calum called me as his last resort to get you out of jail. I snuck out and Louis and I picked you up. You couldn't go home because your dad is or was home. You were suppose to stay with Louis until the morning, but then his mom caught him, so you had to stay here. So I cleaned you up and you went to sleep. And that's what happened last night. "

"That's it?" I ask.

She stares at me in disbelief. "What the hell do you mean that's it?" She yells. "Michael, I risked getting in trouble and sneaking you into my house after you went and did some stupid shit!"

"Alright, thanks, I guess," I say with a shrug.

She rolls her eyes. "See, I knew this would happen," she says, sounding frustrated.

"What would happened?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing, never mind," she says, shaking her head. She goes over to her closet and a returns with a bundle of clothes. She throws it at me. "Hurry up and get dressed because Calum is going to be here and Niall doesn't want to see you." She leaves the room without saying anything else, closing the door.

I groan and get out of her bed. I start getting dressed, trying desperately to remember anything from the night before. I know what I'm like when in drunk and God only knows what I said to her.

I walk over to her full body mirror and look at myself. My hoodie is covered in blood and my jeans have a rip in them that I know wasn't there last night. My face is fucked up to say the least. My left eye is bruised and there is a cut on my eyebrow, basically cutting it in half. My lip is busted and my head is throbbing from this hangover.