Author's Note: update schedule and card pool

So I've got up to chapter 17 written and will probably update once a day until I get there. After that updates will occur no later than bi-weekly unless something happens.

Now that that's outta the way, I bring up a logistical issue of the fact that while the main casts decks are well known, what is less well known is what random Obelisk Blue character #37 uses. So I'd like to open up the metaphorical floor for deck suggestions.

What's available for characters to potentially have:
  • Anything from Yu-Gi-Oh DM(Anime or Manga, Dsod and Pyramid of Light).
  • Anything from Yu-Gi-Oh GX(Anime or Manga).
  • Anything except Maximums from Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens/Go Rush.
  • Any card where a credible case can be made it's not broken in the Gx time period.
  •Spell/Traps of any era will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • Arc-V cards on a case by case basis.

What's not allowed:
  • Synchros
  • XYZs
  • Links
  • Cyberse cards
  • Tuners

If the card has an anime effect then chances are that'll be what's used. And some cards can be mildly tweaked to either be more or less powerful. So if any of you readers have something you'd like to see in the story let me know.

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of September 3rd 2023 the update schedule portion of this announcement is no longer valid.