𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 ✰ ~ 𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐭

i've just woken up at my boyfriends, matts, house.

i look around, trying to find him as he's not laying next to me like he normally is.

i stand up, walking out the room. i see him in the kitchen, talking with chris.

without saying anything, i go over to matt and hug him from behind as i missed his warmth.

matt lifts his arm, looking at me before moving me so i'm now hugging him properly, his arms hugging me by my waist.

he continues to talk to chris and i don't interrupt as it's about youtube.

however, after a few minutes i really just wanna go back to matts room and cuddle with him.

still not in the mood to talk and half-asleep, i tug on matts sleeve. he doesn't do anything though so i tug a little harder whilst looking up at him.

"yea?" he asks me softly as he looks down at me.

i squeeze him tighter, trying to get the message across that i want cuddles.

he gives me a slightly confused look, not knowing what message i'm trying to get across.

"cuddles" i say quietly to him.

"in a minute" he says and kisses my head.

he goes back to talk to chris and i just stand there, growing more and more impatient.

i let go of matt and go and find nick.

i knock on nicks door, him telling me to come in.

"hey, y/n. you okay?" he asks me.

he's sitting on his bed and he put his phone down when he saw me.

"matts being boring" i say and go and sit on his bed.

"you wanna watch something?" he asks me.

i nod my head and he gets his laptop, putting on the show that me and him always watch together.

it's about half an hour later when matt walks into nicks room.

"there you are" he says when he sees me. "why'd you leave?" he asks me.

"you were being boring" i say to him, still pretty focused on the show.

he picks me up, causing me to put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist.

"bye, nick" matt says and before i can say anything in protest or say goodbye, we're out of nicks room.

matt walks us back to his room, laying me down before laying next to me.

i crawl over to him, laying my head on his chest and he wrap his arms around me.

"you okay?" he asks me softly.

"yea" i respond quietly.

matt moves a little so i lift my head off his chest and he grabs his laptop.

he places it on the bed not too far away from us and starts to play something.

i cuddle back into him and within half an hour i can feel sleep wanting to take over my body.

"you tired?" matt asks me.

i just nod my head and before i know it, im asleep in matts arms.

he kissed my head, "i love you" he says to me but i don't reply as im asleep.

he falls asleep not too long later and for the rest of the day, we cuddle together.

a/n
first part 🤭
if you read my JJ imagines book, i'll still update that one 👍🏻

have a good day <3