𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 ✰ ~ 𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐭

request from @bunny-hopslol

me, chris and nick were hanging out.

my boyfriend, matt, said that he didn't want to come because he had some work to do.

but, i'm guessing by his reaction to when i came home, he slightly regretted that decision.

the moment i walked through the door, matt picked me up after i took off my shoes. i wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he walks me to his room.

he lays me down on his bed and he lays down next to him, cuddling me immediately.

he lays his head on my chest and wraps his arms around me and i move my hands up to his hair, beginning to play with it.

we still hadn't said a word to each other since i walked through the door.

"hi" i say, my voice just above a whisper as i kiss his head.

"hi" he says before he moves his head so he's looking at me, "did you have fun?" he asks as he studies my face as if we were just meeting for the first time.

"i did, yes. thank you" i smile at him and he leans down, kissing my lips quickly before moving away from me.

"good" he smiles at me.

he lays his head back down on my chest and i play with his hair again.

after a couple minutes, i tap matt's back a few times, "matt, i need to get up really quick"

"nooo" he complains and hugs me tighter.

"please, matt? i kiss his head.

i sighs before removing himself off of my body.

i stand up and walk out his room to his bathroom which is right next to his room.

when i finish in the bathroom, i go to the kitchen as i need a drink.

i grab a bottle of water to the fridge and right when i'm about to walk back to matt's room i feel arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"i was about to come back" i laugh a little at him.

"you were taking ages though" he complains.

"it was like 2 minutes" i spin around in his arms so that i'm now facing him.

he closes the fridge and takes the water bottle out my hand, placing it on the counter.

"exactly. you took ages" he hugs me properly.

a breathy giggle leaves my lips as i hug him back.

chris then walks into the room whilst we're still hugging.

"why are you-" he gets cut off by me.

"matt's being clingy" i answer before he can finish his question of why we're stood in the kitchen hugging.

"right. but his bedroom is like right there..?" he's still confused.

"i was gone for 2 minutes. doesn't matter where his room is, he's being extra clingy" i explain in further detail.

"right well can you move? i need pepsi"

matt shakes his head slightly at his brother and grabs my water before dragging me back to his room.

he placed my water on his bed side table before laying down with me and of course cuddling with me straight away.

and before i know it, we're both fast asleep in each others arms.

a/n
matt's recent instagram posts tho 🤭
the one from like 15 hours ago (i just checked, i don't remember how many hours ago someone posted) and his story from yesterday are just so 🤭🤭