𝐩𝗼𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ✰ ~ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

me and chris are dating but we're not public.

his brothers know, our parents know and our closest friends know but no one else does and we don't plan to go public for a little bit.

anyway, today i'm on the podcast.

nick, chris and matt are all sat in their usual places and (i don't know how to explain where ur sat so this is the best description ur gonna get, sorry) i'm sat where nick was when Larray was on the podcast.

i'm also a content creator which has made it slightly harder to keep the relationship a secret but we've managed.

we were at the end of the podcast and nick was reading out some questions that people want me to answer.

"okay, we'll do like 3 more" nick says, "are you currently dating anyone?" nick asks me.

we all keep our expressions as normal as possible. why he asked that question is another great question.

"no." i answer simply after a few seconds of silence.

i don't dare to look at chris. people will catch on. meaning that i also don't look at matt because people will suspect. staring at nick is my only option.

he nods his head before asking me the last 2 questions, me answering.

when the podcast ends i look at nick, "why'd you ask that?!" i'm not really mad or annoyed, just confused.

"i don't know what you mean" he's clearly faking it, he wants a reaction out of me.

"i'm being serious!"

chris is also looking at nick, wanting an answer and matt is just on his phone but you can tell he's still listening to the conversation.

nick shrugs, "funny." he says simply.

"mm was it? was it funny?" i continue to question him.

my tone is still light and a small smile is on my face as i talk to nick.

"it was very funny. to me" he answers before he stands up.

i sigh, shake my head and roll my eyes - all playfully - at him before standing up myself and walking out the room.

chris follows behind me and we both walk down to his room.

we both lay down on his bed and cuddle.

"hey, y/n..." chris starts, a slight seriousness to his voice.

he never uses a serious tone with me so my heart beats a little faster.

"yea?" i ask as i look up at him.

"do you want to go public?" he asks me.

i sit up properly, untangling myself from his and sitting cross legged.

he follows my actions.

"it could go wrong. we could both get hate but.. i think we can manage" a small smile grows on my face when i finish my sentence.

he smiles back at me before hugging me, "then we'll go public. after the podcast though otherwise that would be really confusing" he laughs a little.

i hug him back, "yea" i laugh a little too.

for now, we don't discuss the details of how we're gonna announce our relationship, we just lay down and enjoy each others company.

a/n
genuinely please if you have anything you want me to write then please tell me because i'm running out of ideas 😭