𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 ✰ ~ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

i'm at my boyfriend, chris's, house.

i'm in his bathroom, the door open and i'm doing my skincare.

mid way through i get the best idea of my life and quickly finish up before running out the bathroom towards chris.

when i sit down on his bed in front of him, he gives me a knowing look. he knows i'm up to something.

"what are we about to do?" he asks me, looking slightly worried, slightly scared yet slightly excited.

"i'm gonna do your skincare!" i say excitedly and before he has a chance to say anything, i'm dragging him up and out of his bed and towards the bathroom.

chris sighs a little. one of those sighs where you know you've got what you wanted.

i sit on the counter, next to the sink, chris standing in between my legs.

i put one of my hand bands on him to get his hair out the way and then put water catchers on his wrists which have literally saved my life i swear to god.

"okay, wet your face" i say, happy that i'm getting to do this. i knew i would get too but i'm still very happy.

chris leaves my legs for a minute, wetting his face before standing back in between my legs.

i wet my hands a little before grabbing a cleanser, putting a little into my hands. i rub my hands together before placing them on chris's face.

i rub his face gently for about a minute after i saw a tiktok about it and they had great skin so i believed them... i dunno if their skin had a filter of what but oh well.

"okay, rinse it off" i say once i've finished cleansing his face.

chris leaves his spot between my legs again and rinses off his face before returning to his spot.

i get a soft towel and gently pat his face dry.

"go lay on the bed. i'll be there in a minute" i say once his face his dry.

i give his lips a quick peck before he walks back into his room.

i grab the rest of my skin care before going over to where chris is, his back resting against the headboard.

i straddle him and place all the skincare products next to us as his hands go to my waist.

i pull out a face mask, opening it and putting it on his face gently.

"it's cold!" chris says the moment even a little bit of it touches his face.

"you'll be fine" i say as i continue to move it around, fixing it.

i slide down his body a little until i'm at a place where i can lay down with my head on his chest.

he rubs circles on my back as we cuddle in a comfortable silence.

not too long later i sit back up and remove the face mask from chris' face.

"are you done yet? i wanna cuddle" he jokingly pouts but his comment was serious.

"a couple more minutes baby" i say and kiss his lips quickly.

i finish up his skincare as fast as possible as chris is nagging me the whole time to finish.

"okay okay i'm done" i say once i've finished as i move all the products off his bed.

"finally!" chris says before switching our positions so that he's now the one with his head on my chest.

he lifts his head from my chest briefly to kiss me. i kiss him back and after a few seconds he pulls away, laying his head back on my chest.

his arms are sort of around my middle as my hands are playing with his hair.

i do small braided that weren't half bad so i take a photo.

"chris, chris. look" i say and show him my phone with the picture of his hair.

"it's beautiful baby thank you" he said quietly.

i know he's about to fall asleep any second, "goodnight chris. i love you" i say and kiss his head.

"i love you too"