𝐭𝗼𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 ✰ ~ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

i met chris when i was really young. like 6 years old kinda young.

i had a crush on him since i was 12 and when we were 17 we finally entered a relationship.

i love him so much and he loves me too. everything in our relationship is perfect.

except one thing.

i always live in Boston but he switches between LA and Boston so when he's in LA it's a little harder for me to function properly.

i miss him so much when he's in LA and it's not normally for too long but this time, he's been there for 2 weeks and isn't coming back for another week.

i can usually make it through not too badly with our facetime calls and texts but i don't know if i can take another week away from him.

which is why i'm going to surprise him by going to LA.

i've already told matt, nick and laura since she's there with them.

i fly out tomorrow which also means that i have to lie to chris and not talk to him for a bit but it's all worth it to see his beautiful face again.

chrizz 🍊❤️

chrizz 🍊❤️
hey baby how are youuuu ❤️

me
hiiii i'm good how are youuuu ❤️

chrizz 🍊❤️
i'm good thank you

me
btw i cant talk much tomorrow,
i'm busy

chrizz 🍊❤️
okay thank you for telling me ❤️

me
ofc ❤️

me
oh i gtg

me
i love youuuu ❤️

chrizz 🍊❤️
i love you too ❤️

i shut my phone off and stand up.

i didn't really lie to him. i am busy tomorrow.

i go over to where my suitcase is and start to pack it.

*the next day*

i wake up, already super excited.

it's 9am and my flight leaves at 12pm so i get up and get ready.

i put on some plain grey joggers and a fresh love hoodie, do a little makeup and fix my hair.

i pack everything else that i needed for this morning before having a small breakfast and leaving at 11am.

when i get to the airport it's 11:20 and by the time i'm at my gate it's 11:40.

i board my plane not too long later and it finally takes off. now i have to sit here for about 6 hours. yay.

*end of flight*

it's getting to the end of the flight. only 20 minutes left.

not too long later, the seatbelt sign turned on. for some reason, i never took my seatbelt off during the flight so i don't need to put it back on. obviously.

i finally get off the plane and go to baggage claim, getting my things not too long later and leaving the airport.

i get an uber and text matt and nick that i'll be there soon.

i finally arrive and knock on the door.

i hear stomping before the door gets opened by matt. he quickly hugs me before leading me inside.

he says chris is in his room.

i go to chris's room where matt said it was and slowly open the door.

"what?" chris says with a little attitude, not looking up from his phone.

"excuse me?" i fake being offended by his tone.

his head snaps up to look at me before a smile breaks out on his face and i can't help but smile too as his blue eyes meet mine.

he quickly gets up off the bed and runs toward me, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up.

i wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"i missed you" his voice is muffled as his face is buried in my shoulder.

"i missed you too" i say, my voice also muffled.

he lifts his head from my shoulder, me doing the same. he looks at me for a few seconds before kissing me. i kiss him back and after a few seconds we pull away.

he takes me to his bed, laying me down him then laying next to me.

he pulls me onto his lap so i'm straddling him ans he hugs me. my head lays on his chest as his arms are around my waist.

we just lay like that for a bit, enjoying the others presence after not being together for a while.

i lift my head back up and start kissing all over his face. his cheeks, jaw, nose, forehead and finally his lips once again.

he stands up, me still wrapped around him so he's carrying me.

we leave his room and go into the kitchen where matt and nick are.

chris puts me down and i hug nick and properly say hi to the two of them whilst chris - not shockingly - grabs a pepsi from the fridge.

he puts the pepsi on the counter before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

i turn around to face him and when i do he kisses me again.

"not here! my poor eyes!" nick exclaims dramatically.

me and chris pull apart, laughing a bit.

not long later, we go back to his room and cuddle. we lay there for the rest of the evening, watching tv and talking. we drift off to sleep in each others arms.

i missed this boy so much.