𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✰ ~ 𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐭

matt's sat in his chair, playing video games as i'm laid on his bed wearing one of his sweaters and scrolling through social media on my phone.

"maaaatt" i drag his name out but he doesn't do anything. doesn't say anything. doesn't even look at me. he probably didn't hear me. "matthew" i drag his name out again but he still didn't hear me. "matthew!"

"what?" he says as he turns around to look at me before quickly looking back at his screen, "what do you want?" he asks. he's not mean about it though.

"cuddles" i say simply.

i don't know why but today i've been really wanting cuddles from matt but he's been too busy playing games.

"come here" he says, still playing.

i smile before getting off his bed and doing a slight waddle like run to him.

he open his arms for me and i sit down on his lap, my legs either side of him so my face is facing his and my legs are dangling.

i lay my head down on his shoulder and wrap my arms around him. i feel him wrap his arms around my lightly, his controller still on his hand.

"comfy?" he asks me softly, glancing down at me for a second.

"mm very" i nod my head slightly as i nuzzle my head into his neck.

matt turns his head and kissed my head before continuing to play.

i can't nap. for whatever reason i can never nap during the day no matter how tired i am. unless i'm in a car. but being on matt's lap, my arms wrapped around him, his arms lightly around me and wearing his sweater, i'm feeling tired. so tired that i could fall asleep.

so, after about 10 minutes of sitting on his lap, i do just that. i fall asleep on his lap.

➪ ➪ ➪

it's about an hour later when i wake up to matt whispering. i can't tell if he's talking to someone on his headset or if he's talking to nick or chris or both.

i eventually get my answer when he talks, there's silence and then he speaks again.

"matt?" my voice is groggy and filled with sleep.

"one sec" he says before he looks down at me, "yes?" he says, his voice now soft.

"what time is it?" i lift my head from his shoulder.

he looks at the time, "6"

matt pov

my girlfriend just woke up from her nap on me.

she's wearing my sweater and she has a tired look on her face and her voice is all sleepy.

"is that your girlfriend?" my friend asks me.

i ignore him, still talking to y/n.

"who are you talking to?" she asks me as she rubs her eyes, attempting to wake herself up.

"my friend" my voice is still soft as i speak to her.

"okay" she says quietly and simply before laying her head back on my shoulder.

"matt?" my friend says.

"yea?" i go back to talking to him again.

y/n pov

matt continues to talk to his friend and play his game as i sit on his lap, my head on his shoulder.

i start to draw on the top of his chest with my finger.

"matt?" i whisper to him.

"yea?" he whispers back, his attention still on his screen.

"do you think you'll be done soon?" i continue to talk to him in a soft whisper, looking up at his face.

i'm still really tired and all i really want is to cuddle with matt and sleep but i don't want to pull him away from his friends because that's just.. a no.

"i don't know. do you need something?" he glances down at me before looking right back to his screen.

"i want cuddles" my voice is almost childish but it's mostly from the sleepiness.

"okay, baby." he kisses my head, "i'll finish this game and then we can cuddle, okay?" he rubs one of his thumbs gently up and down.

"okay" i lean up and quickly kiss him before leaning my head back on his shoulder.

i hear a small bit of a comment about the kiss made by his friend.

➪ ➪ ➪

after about another 10 minutes or so matt's finally finished.

matt takes off his headset and closes his game before standing up, holding me, and walking over to his bed.

he places me down gently before laying down next to me.

i move over a little so i'm closer to him.

he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him.

i lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him.

he rubs my back up and down with his hand as we cuddle.

"i love you, y/n" matt whispers to me and kissed my head.

"i love you too, matt" i whisper back before closing my eyes.

i have a soft smile on my face as i feel sleep consume me.

a/n
Who Is Erin Carter? is like just wow
i started school on thursday and no. just no. there's so many things wrong with my school bro 😭 and my timetable 😒 whoever tf made that i now have beef with them bc wtaf
and my bsf might be leaving me to do online school instead 💔
BUT there's this new guy at my school and he's so cute 🤭 also his name is perfect bc in any book with a guy with his name is perfect so he has to be perfect too
my and my bsf keep making scenarios abt him 😭
ALSO OLIVIAS NEW ALBUM
anyway sorry for not updating for ages i'll try but idk how much i can with school now
i'll try tho
also ik i haven't uploaded a chris one with this one like i normally do but i really don't know wtf to write for a chris one but i need to update