𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 ✰ ~ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

when i woke up, next to chris like usual, i didn't feel too good.

my nose was blocked, my throat hurt, i had a cough and i had a bad headache.

i sat up to go and get some water and medicine but before i could leave the bed i felt hands on my waist.

"nooo baby come back" i heard chris say to me sleepily as he pulled me back down to cuddle with him again by my waist.

"no, chris" i say and try to get up again but chris has a strong hold on me, "no cuddles. no kisses. i'm sick" i explain.

"but" he starts but i cut him off.

"i don't want you to get sick" the more i start to wake up the more i can hear how sick i sound.

"it's just a cold though" chris says in protest.

"i don't care." i look at him, "now please let me get up. i need water, medicine and to not lay next to you anymore"

"nope" he says and just pulls me in closer to him.

"chris" i complain.

"nooo" he whines as if he's a child that got told to eat their vegetables. so chris when he was younger.

"i challenge you to no physical tough until i'm better" the challenge is for both of us.

i have a mild cold basically all the time and blocked noses always last way too long for me. like 3 weeks kinda long. so the challenge will only be until i'm mostly better.

"okay. fine" is his answer just as i expected. he never says no to a challenge.

"it starts in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.." i wait for him to let go of me, "1.." he let's go of me, "zero"

he rolls away from me before giving me a jokingly judge look, "ew get away from me" he jokes.

i giggle a little before standing up slowly and walking to the kitchen where i see matt.

"morning" i say when i'm properly in the kitchen.

"you're sick" he points out, "and chris isn't latched onto you..."

"no shit sherlock and no shit sherlock. i don't want him to get sick so the only way i could get him to let go of me was a challenge. zero physical contact until i'm better" i explain.

"that's not gonna last more than an hour" he was probably correct, "anyway.. have.. fun?" he says before walking away.

i grab some medicine, a glass of water and sit down on the couch.

a few minutes later, chris walks out of his room and sits down on the opposite side of the couch.

"so.." i say awkwardly.

"so.." chris says back.

"did you guys break up or something?" nick says, appearing out of nowhere.

i clutch my chest out of being scared and take a deep breath.

i see chris reach his hand out, about to hold mine before quickly pulling away and acting as if nothing happened.

"sick" matt said, pointing at me, "moody" he pointed at chris, "no touching" he pointed between the two of us.

"oh right" nick now understands, "that's not gonna last but okay i guess"

"why does everyone say that?" i question.. everyone being matt and nick.

"because you guys are basically always touching. unless one of you is in the bathroom, if you're in the same room you're always touching one way or another. shoulders touching, holding hands, cuddling, kissing" matt explains.