𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 ✰ ~ 𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐭

matt and i have been dating for a month and no one knew. literally no one. not even his brothers.

why? we wanted to be sure.

me and matt didn't hate each other but we didn't.. like each other either so when we started dating, we didn't tell people incase it didn't work.

especially since chris and nick have been waiting years like literally years for us to date.

me and matt were planing to tell our friends about our relationship at the end of the week since we were all hanging out then.

well that was until matt slipped up.

*flashback to earlier today*

i was in the living room by myself, watching tv.

i hear footsteps inching towards the room and look over and see matt.

"hi" i smile at him.

"hello" he smiles back.

he walks over and sits down next to me.

i lean my head on his shoulder and he holds my hand in his.

when we hear footsteps coming, we move away from each other before anyone could see us.

nick and chris both then walk into the living room, saying nothing, and just sitting down.

"matt, can you get my hoodie from my room?" chris asks him.

"why me?" matt questions chris back.

"you're closest" chris looks up from his phone.

"you're a child" matt says and stands up.

out of instinct, matt walks over to me, lifts my chin and kisses me, forgetting that chris and nick were in the room despite talking to chris a second ago.

when we pull away, we both realise what just happened.

chris and nick are staring at us, jaws on the floor in shock.

me and matt start to panic slightly but it changes to confusion when nick and chris start to smile.

"I KNEW IT!" "FINALLY!" they both exclaim loudly in happiness.

*end of flashback*

so.. we weren't a secret anymore.

it was nice. i preferred it.

there's no more sneaking into his room at night and then back out in the morning. no more sneaking kisses. secretly holding hands. secret glances.

we still do all them, just not secretly anymore.

me, matt, chris and nick we all in the living room. except this time, me and matt were cuddling.

my eyes started to feel heavy and slowly flutter shut.

i'm not fully asleep yet when i feel matt stand up, i wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"night" matt whispers to his brothers before carrying me to his room.

he lays me down on his bed before laying down next to me, spooning me.

"goodnight" he says quietly and kissed the top of my head.

"night matt" i whisper back and place my hands over his hands.

i fall asleep in his arms.
not being a secret anymore.
and i couldn't possibly be happier.