🏴‍☠️️[22] Baratie Arc ~ {3}🏴‍☠️️

🏴‍☠️️Ch.22: Don Krieg Arrives! Commodore of the "Strongest" Pirate Fleet!🏴‍☠️️

Sanji glares down Zeff.

"Hey, listen pal...I'm the Sous-Chef in this place. What do you mean you don't need me anymore?" He demands.

"You fight with customers all the time...You flirt with every woman under 80 who walks through here...You can't even cook a decent meal..." Zeff lists. "You're worth less to me than the chum after brunch...That's what I mean."

Ula raises a brow at Zeff's retort. 'Then why do what you did when you first met? Why take him under your wing and teach him how to cook?'

Sanji can offer no quick remark after playing into Zeff's hands with his own comment. "So...uh..."

Chuckles from the other cooks can be heard from above. They gather at the top of the spiral stairs to enjoy Zeff chewing out Sanji.

The blond sous-chef also takes note that he's being laughed at.

"Oh, and let's not forget about how the other cooks avoid you like you were poison." Zeff continues. "So just run off and be a pirate or whatever, but get out of this restaurant."

Sanji's glare at Zeff hardens.

"That's how it is? You shoot off at the mouth and expect that I'm just going to take it, old man?"

Sanji stalks up to the head chef, anger brewing with every step closer he gets.

"I could blow off everything you said, but I won't listen to anyone trash my cooking. I'm staying here as a Sous-Chef, and that's final! YOU HEAR ME?!!"

He seethes, grabbing Zeff by his collar.

"What do you think you're doing, grabbing your boss by the collar?!"

Zeff turns the tables on Sanji and grabs Sanji by the throat and flings him towards our tables.

"You ingrate!"

Sanji crashes through two tables, sending the unfinished dishes flying.

Not wanting to waste good food, Ula catches each dish on a free limb before they can hit the ground.

"Nice reflexes, Ula!" Usopp praises as he and Nami clap.

"It was nothing. Can't let perfectly good food go to waste, now can we?" Ula responds.

Sanji groans as he slides off the now broken tables. "Dumb...geezer..."

Zeff remains silent, offering only an unimpressed huff.

"Enough with the games...You can try to kick me out...But I'm here to stay. I'm not going anywhere, old man. Not till you're dead and gone!"

"Dead? Hah. I got another 100 years of kickin' your ass left in me." Zeff retorts without even sparing Sanji a glance as he makes way to return to the kitchen.