🏴‍☠️️[3] Shells Town Arc ~ {2}🏴‍☠️️

🏴‍☠️️Ch.3: Pirate Crews Snuff Out Corruption! Cat Burglar on the Prowl!🏴‍☠️️

"You're going to be King of the Pirates?" Zoro scoffs, disbelievingly. "Right! You must be completely outta your rubbery mind. You have any idea what that means?!"

"King of the Pirates means King of the Pirates. How can it mean anything other than that?" Luffy responds.

"As you can see, Luffy's a 'big picture' kind of fellow. He ignores all the little things it takes to get to the end goal." Ula explains.

Captain Morgan and the Marines are left stunned and gawking at how a hooded figure blocked and sent back all their munitions and a teenage boy's body could take several bullets and still stand.

"Huh?"

"Eh?"

Getting over the shock at nearly being gunned down, Coby excitedly clarifies. "Yeah! When he first told me it was shocking, but he's completely serious! That's how they both are I suppose. 'Cause he actually seems to have every intention of becoming King of the Pirates and obtaining the ultimate treasure: The One Piece. And 'Siren' is more than ready and capable to help back him up as an allied captain."

"Well, it's nice to see that you finally have some faith in us, Coby. Maybe there's hope for a pink mouse like you yet." Ula grins beneath her hood.

Luffy laughs with his signature beaming smile.

"Luffy, shall we give the swordsman what we promised." Ula hums.

"Oh, yeah!" Luffy unties the three katanas from his back, holding them to the still tied-up pirate hunter. "Here's what we promised you. There's three. I couldn't tell which was yours, so I just took all of them.

"All of them belong to me." Zoro answers, fidgeting against his ropes, itching to take up his swords again. "I practice Santoryu: Three-Sword Style.

"You've certainly improved since last we met." Ula praises, earning a soft blush from the swordsman.

Luffy is unfazed by the comment and gleefully holds out Zoro's swords to him, still forgetting that the latter is still bound by ropes. "Take 'em already! Just know that if you fight with us now, you'll be a government-defying villain."

"So it's either that...or you're left out here, and killed by the Marines execution-style." Ula chimes in. "It would be a complete waste of talent for you to die here like this, Zoro. You haven't even taken a real step towards accomplishing your dream. It's your choice."

"You're the daughter of Davy Jones himself, hanging sweet promises too good to pass up over me while my life is literally caught in a crossfire." Zoro smirks. "It doesn't matter. 'Cause if I don't choose your side, I'll just end up dead on these sticks. So, let's do it."

Luffy laughs boisterously. "So you're finally going to join our crew! This is the best thing ever!"

He then proceeds to do a happy jig with Zoro's swords still in hand.

With a quick smack on the head, she scolds him. "Quit playing around with what belongs to the man; This is no time for dancing, let's untie him!"

The Marines still remain frozen in place at what they just witnessed. They've never come across pirates with powers before.

"W-What the–? What are they?"

"Bullets just bounced right off him and that woman in the cloak sent them all back at us with only a sword."

"And did that pink-haired kid call her 'Siren'?!"

"No doubt about it. A towering figure in a hooded dark cloak and wields a white crescent blade that gleams like a crescent moon itself. It's definitely her!"