🏴‍☠️️[15] Syrup Village Arc ~ {7}🏴‍☠️️

🏴‍☠️️Ch.15: A Wrench in Kuro's Plans! The Cowardly Liar's Bravery!🏴‍☠️️

Warning: Minor Character Death

All eyes lie on Kuro's unmoving form, not a sound or movement coming from the man knocked on his back.

Usopp, Kaya and even the Black Cat Pirates are bewildered by Luffy's Gum-Gum abilities, never having seen the likes of it in their lives.

"What was that?!"

"It's sorcery!"

"Uh! He's a freak!"

"A magical freak!"

"He sent Captain Kuro flying!"

Kuro's frown deepens, his glasses skewed on his face and the right lens cracked. Even from the shadows over his eyes, he aims a murderous scowl at the two who struck him.

Luffy cracks his fingers one at a time, awaiting the incoming fight.

Ula flexes her own claws, ready to throwdown and give him something that not even one of his master plans could be ready for.

Yet before the three can engage in their long-awaited battle, three young presences make themselves known, bursting out of the forest to beat Kuro while he's down.

"THE USOPP PIRATES! HAVE ARRIVED!"

Onion with a shovel, Pepper with a bat, and Carrot with a frying pan all slam their makeshift weapons against Kuro's face.

"No! Don't!"

"Stay away!"

Usopp and Kaya call out warningly, but it's already too late. The kids continue to beat Kuro with their 'weapons'.

"Say your prayers, butler!"

"Take that! And that!"

"Game over, you lousy, no good pirate!"

"No! Stop it!" Usopp pleads urgently to his young followers before they can dig further into the hole that's already too deep to get out of.

Even the Black Cats eye the children fearfully.

"Uh! Those kids! What're they doin'?!"

Luffy and Ula watch in tense silence.

Zoro winces painfully. "Those rugrats have a death wish."

🌀As noble as the wills to fight are, this is no place for children.🌀 Ahio states.

Trigger nods, agreeing. 💣Yeah. This is a real blood-spilling battle, not a playground scuffle! They're gonna get themselves killed!💣

"You don't know what you're doing. Stop! Stop!" Usopp continues to dissuade the children's actions.

The young Usopp Pirate eventually halt their bashing, panting as they stand before a battered faced Kuro.

"Alright! This time we'll let you off without any more brutality! This time." Pepper warns.

Jango whimpers. "Now those stupid kids have really done it. Captain Kuro is going to be so mad! Those dummy brats!"

Believing their target to be down for the count, the trio then rush to their injured captain's side.

"Captain! I knew it. You were fighting! Gosh that is so totally awesome!" Carrot praises.

"I thought there were no secrets between us pirates. Why didn't you tell us?" Pepper demands.

"That's right! We're supposed to tell each other everything!"