🏴‍☠️️[18] Treasure Island Arc🏴‍☠️️

🏴‍☠️️Ch.18: The Legendary Treasure Island? Gaimon and His Bizarre Menagerie!🏴‍☠️️

The afternoon that follows the crews' departure from Syrup Village begins energetically amongst the calm rolling waves and the calls of seagulls flying with them. Well, at least for the newest addition amongst them.

Usopp takes up a bold pose atop the Going Merry's figurehead, letting his imagination run wild and free.

"You pathetic, little maggots." He draws a long wooden stick from his sash as an improvised sword, staring down an imaginative enemy. "You would knowingly attack the invincible fleet of pirates commanded by Captain Usopp of the Going Merry!"

He then leaps onto the center deck, "sword" swinging.

"Ah! Attack them! Show no mercy!"

Ula turns away from the invention she's collaborating with Trigger on, looking over her ship's bulwark at the role-playing going on on the caravel's main deck.

She sips at the glass of lemonade she's been nursing, an amused smile around the straw. 

However, hidden away from her allied crew/friends, she's secretly on edge

However, hidden away from her allied crew/friends, she's secretly on edge. There had been a change in the air surrounding her brigantine ever since they left Syrup Village. But she has yet to locate the source.

She reluctantly decides to put the issue on the backburner as the problem has yet to cause anything that affects her crew or Luffy's, by extension.

Resting in a lounge chair, now dressed in a light green crop tank top, light blue jeans with the right leg cut off and a brown belt around the waist, revealing some old scars, and black ankle boots with a buckle as a tightening method and her thick hair pulled back into a thick ponytail

(A/N: Image not mine, just edited by me for story. I own no rights.)

💣Well, he's certainly energetic this morning.💣 Trigger notes.

The same can't be said for the young man's captain and rest of his crewmates.

With no response whatsoever, Usopp notes the lackluster bunch amongst those aboard the Merry.