🏴‍☠️️[9] Syrup Village Arc ~ {1}🏴‍☠️️

🏴‍☠️️Ch.9: Lies of Honor? Slingshot Slinging Captain Usopp!🏴‍☠️️

Leaving Orange Town behind them, the two crews choose to enjoy the peace as they sail to their next destination.

Ula, taking advantage of the calmness of sailing in-between for once, trades in her casual clothes for a swimsuit and dives right in for a good swim.

The boys' faces turn a healthy shade of red as Ula gracefully glides around their small boats. It's amazing to watch her in her element outside of battle. It's almost like she's flying.

"Is this really the time for a swim, Ula?" Nami inquires

Ula swims right up alongside Nami's stolen Buggy Pirates' dinghy. "Oh, don't worry about me slowing you down, Nami. This is nothing but a calm stroll in comparison to my top speeds."

🌺Yeah! This girl learned how to swim before she could walk.🌺 Carme twitters.

"Anyways, you were saying something about readying yourselves for the Grand Line." Ula brings the conversation back to Nami.

"Oh, right! There's absolutely no way we'll make it to the Grand Line in this condition." The Navigator states, matter-of-factly.

Luffy pauses in munching on the apples from their stores, Ula divided up from her earlier haul from the Buggy Pirates.

"You're right, we're gonna need a whole lot more meat." He finishes the apple core and all. "Eating fruit every day is for the birds."

🌀🌺We resent that comment!🌺🌀 Ahio and Carmela exclaim in tandem.

"We'll also need some booze." Zoro adds.

The swordsman's comment is met by an apple to his chin, courtesy of Nami.

Before the apple can go to waste, taken by the sea, Ula dives under the starboard side and out the port side, perfectly catching it.

She bites into its red skin while doing a one-armed backstroke.