🏴‍☠️️[5] Orange Town Arc ~ {2}🏴‍☠️️

A/N: Sorry I've kept you all waiting. Work and school is especially killer right now. But I'm still alive and not abandoning my works. I'll be ATTEMPTING having some more updates ready for you all in the near future, so please continue to be patient with me. Thank you!

🏴‍☠️️Ch.5: Tests of Wills and Power! Meet the Scourge That Is the Buggy Pirates!🏴‍☠️️

It took more time than preferred, but the dinghy and brigantine pair finally reached land.

Caldur returned mid-journey in order to point them in the right direction, while Carme and Ahio stayed behind to keep track of Luffy.

The Sea King then explained how Luffy was forced into a literal landfall after the bird that flew off with was blown out of the sky by what he could safely presume was a cannon.

'Of course, Luffy has to crash land on the exact island that's taken over by the rival of his idol. This is most definitely not gonna end well.' Ula sighs mentally, already becoming physically exhausted just by thinking about it.

The moment the ships reach the town's docks—and anchoring right alongside what can only be presumed as Buggy's ship, as it looks like if the circus went to sea—

 Ula's two Elemental Macaws return to her shoulders to relay more news.

Zoro listens in while forcing the three of Buggy's stooges to tether the dinghy. Ula does the same with a line Trigger throws down.

🌺We've got trouble.🌺 Carme states.

"Let me guess. That old 'D' luck has gotten Luffy smack dab in the center of trouble." Ula remarks, clapping her hands free of dirt from finishing off tying her line.

🌀Your guess would be correct. Luffy is now a prisoner of the Buggy Pirates.🌀 Ahio continues. 🌀That boy's naivete is going to get him killed one of these days. Following after that sly orangette.🌀

"'Orangette'?" Ula echoes, a brief twinge of pain searing its way into her temples, wondering if the colorful bird is referring to who she's thinking of and why it seems to bring her head pain just picturing the girl's face.

🌺Yup-yup. At first she appeared to be stealing from the Buggy Pirates, but Luffy got caught up in between their scuffle when said pirates shot the bird carrying him out the sky with their cannon.🌺

🌀She's already used the poor boy's ignorance against him twice now. First, she dumps the Buggy Pirate thugs on him by falsely stating he's her boss. Then, she uses him as a 'peace offering' to get in with Buggy and his crew.🌀

Ula hums in understanding, equipping herself in a leather holster before sliding a double-barreled pistol into the thigh holster on the right and a pair of large daggers with a fish hook-like design in the other.