🏴‍☠️️[13] Syrup Village Arc ~ {5}🏴‍☠️️

🏴‍☠️️Ch.13: Bring on the Cat Fight! Meowban Brothers vs. Zoro & the Siren!🏴‍☠️️

Jango watches on as every single one of his men fails to push past the blockade of three that stand before them.

Every Black Cat, other than himself, is now a groaning mess, lying on the ground.

"Well, it's about time." Nami remarks, sitting up from being knocked down by a wide-set Black Cat.

Usopp sits up halfway, looking between the downed Black Cat Pirates and the three responsible for knocking them down.

"Wow. That was great. You guys are really that strong?"

Luffy huffs and puffs, a sweating mess from his marathon around the island. "Mm-hm."

"Could you have been slower? What took you so long? Ula was hurt fighting all on her own!" Nami berates, acting like it wasn't her fault that one-half of the missing duo was late. Though, Zoro might've been late anyways with his terrible direction sense.

"You're the one who pushed me down that oil slick so you could get out!"

🌀Called it!🌀 Ahio chimes in.

"So that's where you've been? I was starting to wonder if you had gotten lost like usual."

It's at that moment when Luffy and Zoro finally notice the wound dripping blood down Ula's face.

Luffy is quick to grab ahold of Ula's face. "AH! Ula, you're bleeding!"

Zoro pauses in his chewing out of Nami, to address the injured captain of the Wayfinder Pirates. He eyes the wound on the side of her head. "What?"

"Who the hell did this?" He growls, glaring down at the Black Cats.

"Relax. It's not the most serious injury I've ever gotten." Ula wipes some blood off her eyelid, casually, unbothered by the amount of red staining her hair and face.

" Ula wipes some blood off her eyelid, casually, unbothered by the amount of red staining her hair and face

"And you falling into the oil was an accident. I slipped, you fell. At least one of us made it outta there. That's better than both of us being stuck at the bottom." Nami interjects.

"IT SHOULDA JUST BEEN YOU!" Zoro snarls.

As the Swordsman and Navigator argue, Ahio swoops onto Ula's shoulder to relay more news from Carme.

🌀Kuro is on his way to this very shore and he looks none-too-pleased about his crew's lateness.🌀

Ula nods, affirmingly. 'We'll need to speed things along here. Getting rid of the Pawns will lessen the King's control of the chess board.'

"'Run straight north' he says. That's just great! I mean, how am I supposed to know which way north even is out here, huh?" Fumes Luffy.

"Shut up. You're the one who ran away so sure of yourself, ready to take on anyone." Usopp reminds him.