Chapter 29

Hey guys :D

OMG :D

100k views!!

Yaaay!!!

Thanks so much for supporting

:) you guys are amazing people! Thanks so much for reading!

Don't forget to vote and follow :D hope you continue to enjoy this book

Don't forget, I love to read your comments! So comment your heart out :3

Thanks again!

Enjoy!

~LightBunny11

__________

I was thrown on an old wooden chair that obviously hadn't been used in a long, long time. Thick ropes were wrapped around my arms, legs and middle.

"now you will stay" hissed Alex, his face inches from mine.

I said nothing, just simply glared at him.

"now, arrangements must be made" Alex straightened up and paced the room "Mistress? What are your instructions?".

Scarlett looked up from her post in the darkest corner of the room.

"Send for Richard" she said seriously "I want him here before the sun rises".

She now looked at me. Her glasses were gone, so were her braces. The geeky best friend I'd once known was gone. A new creature had taken her place, a creature full of darkness and evil.

"YOUR the Princess of the West!" I realized.

Any of the humor, smiles or anything else that Scarlett possessed no longer existed.

"Catching on, then?" she smirked "and it's queen, thank you very much".

"I-I..." I struggled to find words, but they failed me.

She watched me for a few moments before she turned away.

"ready the soldiers" she spoke to one of the men I didn't know, who was leaning against the doorway "North Field won't know what they're walking into"

There was a "yes ma'am" and the man disappeared into the hallway.

Scarlett approached me.

"Your little pack won't know what hit them" she sneered "they think they're walking into a ghost town, but they are mistaken. We have gained allies over the years, STRONG allies".

"what is this about?" I asked.

"readying for war" she said "do you really think your precious tribe will just give you to us? Oh no, your more valuable than that. Oh, that reminds me! Vix, the vial? Bring the dagger too, it's on the table"

She returned her sneering smirk back to me.

"I'll have to make sure I have at least a few bottles before they arrive" she sniggered.

Vix came up behind her and handed her the dagger.

She walked swiftly over to me and knelt by my side. She started to push the sleeve of my pink and blue bunny pajamas up until it had reached my elbow.

She inspected the knife.

"this is a cursed knife" she smiled an evil smile "it's meant specifically for torture. It will take the pain you feel when it cuts you and double it. It's very, very sharp".

She grinned at my look of horror.

"what's going on?" I almost shouted in panic "Scar, I thought we were friends!"