New Arrival

Flashback💭💭

"Aaj kitne dino baad hum sare bahar ghumne jarahe accha hua Amina tum bhi agaye nehi toh mein bore hojati inlogo ke business ke baate sun sun kar... Tumhare Hamid jab paida hoga naa dekhna Sidharth aur Hamid dono bohot accha dst banenge dono ekdam bhai jaisa" said Sidharth's mom while patting on sleeping   1 year old baby who is none other than Sidharth... And about Hamid she was talking about he is unborn baby of Amina and Arham

Arham Khan is the driver of Sidharth's father car and Amina work as maid in their house... But Sidharth's family treat them as family member

Today they all are going on a vacation after long time... Arham was driving the car and Sidharth's father was sitting on the passenger sit... Both the lady were in the back...

Amina was 8 months pregnant...
Suddenly Arham stop the car on middle of the highway surrounded by woods...

"Arra roka kyu car " asked Sidharth's father

"Bhai woh doctor ne Amina ko har 2 ghante me rukke khuli hawa khane ko bola hain... Aaplog beithe mein usko abhi
Hawa khilake lati hu " said Arham

Arham took Amina far away from the car...

"Suniye dr ne kaab aisa kaha tha mujhe toh nehi yaad " asked Amina

"Chup karke yehi pe khari reh kuch der "

Amina was looking here and there suddenly she heared some sound behind her she looked behind to come across a truck with full speed rushing towards their car... Amina without thinking anything ran to save them screaming for them to get out of the car but she tripped with something and fall on the road screaming in pain...

On the other side the truck banged on the car with full speed and that car tripped opposite getting destroyed... The people in the car were still breathing covered with blood.... But nobody came for their rescue

Arham khan rushed to Amina and took her to hospital as the car was ready for them to run from there

End of flashback

Shehnaaz entered into her house slowly as she knew her Ruhi might be slept by now... Gullu uncle bring her at home while Shehnaaz was at the hospital...

Shehnaaz went to her room and saw her pari is sleeping peacefully on her cart... She went near it and bend down to kissed on her forehead softly than tucking the quilt properly she went out of the room...

"Pippopie mein andar aau?"

" Haa ajaao beti puch kyu rahe ho "

"Kaise hain tabiyat kaise hain aab apki... Dopeher me nehi thi khana aur medicine liya apne? "

"Haa haa bhai leli sab tu chup karke beith samne bus... Kitni busy rehti hain.. Ruhi ko bhi leke jati hain tujhe mujhpe trust nehi hain kyaa"

"Nehi pippopie hain naa trust... Bus aap bimar hain aur mujhe aapko tang nehi karna "

"Kyaa baat hain beti pareshan lag rahe ho? "

"Sajib khan kon hain pippopie?"

"Ye naam kaha se suna tumne.... Waise he is our family friend Ashraf khan ka beta... Humare sare properties aur company bagera ka hisab bagera usko sara pata hain... Aur shayed adviser... Mujhe dhang se nehi pata kyuki ye sab kuch mere bhai dekhta tha aab konse admi kis kaam ke liye tha woh toh nehi pata... Par Ashraf khan kam karta tha pehle uske baad uske beta kam karna start kia "

"Aapke bhai matlab... Aur the kyu bola Sidharth ke papa toh zinda hain naa abhi bhi? "

"Nehi woh Arham mera bhai nehi hain... Naa he Sidharth ke papa... Woh toh bus humare employee tha.. Par jab vacation pe jate waqt accident huaa... Uske baad jab hospital le gaye mere bhai bhabi aur Sidharth ko... Tab Sidharth bus unconscious hogaya tha kyuki mere bhabi ne usko bachaya aur sara kuch apne upar liyaa... Arham keh raha thaa marne se pehle bhai ne usko Sidharth ko aur properties dekhbhal karne ki zimmedari deke gaye hain "

Shehnaaz was shocked hearing this new piece of information no doubt they were like that to Sidharth... And they used to behave pathetic with him everytime....
But now Shehnaaz wants to know more about this Sajib Khan and also Ashraf khan....

"Ajaye sojaye aap it's late."

Shehnaaz make pippopie lie down and tucked quilt over her and went out of the room...

Shehnaaz sit on the living room couch while calling her whole team into a conference call...

"Kal subha 10 baje sab ke sab office me chahiye... Koi bhi late nehi hogaa... Aur Suraj please tera laptop ke ana "

........................

Sidharth was standing near the window thinking about all the new informations which turned his life upside down...

Sidharth's pov
Golab sir knows everything about things happened with me.. Aur ye kaise woh bus wohi bata sakte hain... Aur that girl meri ajnaabi haseena also as per Golab sir she is my legally wedded wife... Than is that baby also mine? ... I am so confused about all of it... I need to meet Golab sir... He didn't disclose anything... Just told me to wait till my health update came... But I am not able to keep my mind in control...

A flight landed in Mumbai airport... A guy in his mid 30s... Wearing beige colour pant and lite pint shirt with a sunglass on.... He came out of the airport and pause looking around the view outside the airport... His looks were more of absorbing the place in his soul.... He get into the car his driver bring  and the car started for it's destination......