Solitude

In a big hospital a staff boy was roaming around to search of a girl...

He was passing by a room which was of an old man who was suffering from blood cancer.. Loud sounds of laughter was coming out of that room...

The staff boy smile with relief because finally after 30mins of his struggle he found the girl he was looking for...

He pushed the door slowly to came across that laughing man and a girl in hijab describing something in an animatic way

The staff boy entered into the room and went closer to them to hear the most weirdest thing he ever can...

"You know if you poop in jungle.. Your poop will be a delicious food of someone.. " said that girl with a surprising eyes as she was telling the most surprising fact...

The old man laughed his heart out and said, "Shez baby you are amazing.. From where do you came with this things ".

" Arraa I am telling the truth only... I read it from a trusted side "theonlyfact.com"... They always gave all true informations." She said with a convincing face

The man laughed again and said while putting his hand over his stomach to control his laughter... "You are too cute darling ".

The staff boy interrupted their bunter saying, " Shez you are being called urgently. "

And Shez ran out of the room in high speed as the dr she works under that lady is a fire alarm herself... (Apne language mein bole toh Kharoos hahahaha....)

She came infront a door....
Dr. Sanjana bosle
MBBS, MS (neurosurgeon)

She took a deep breath preparing herself for world war... She knock on the door.. and a voice with rudeness pouring out of it came from inside, " come in ".

She pushed the door slowly  and entered indise the cabin.

The moment she entered that lady started
shouting on her," How many times I have to tell you that you are not here for picnic, you should be attentive towards your work otherwise I will complain to the hospital authority. "

Shez looked down with teary eyes controlling herself from crying..

"Am I clear? " That dr asked her

"Yes dr ", She replied with a shaky voice

" Now give the file of that new patient who was admitted today itself" That dr said

Shez forward the file and a name came across the view "Sidharth Sayed "

After her hospital work she came out of the hospital and started walking.. Her house was 30 mins walk from hospital...

To save the travel money she prefers to walk rather than took some vehicle...

"Hey this is Shehnaaz Sultan working as a full time nurse in that weird hospital where doctors are like vampires... But I kind of like all of it... The smell and environment of hospital gives me a different type of peace.. I feel more of a home there......... "