New job

Today's environment of hospital has some different vibes from other days... because for the first time Shehnaaz went against someone to stand for a stranger....

Dr.Sanjana was fuming standing behind Shehnaaz... Where Shehnaaz was busy consoling that innocent soul who was clinging with her for some comfort....

Shehnaaz caressed his hair and keep rubbing his back till he stopped shaking...

A lady standing behind them smile at the scene as finally someone is there to comfort this innocent soul...

Suddenly dr.Sanjana grab Shehnaaz's forearm and pulled her out of his hold... He was still holding onto her scarf corner to keep that comfort with him...

But dr.Sanjana drag Shehnaaz out of that room and take her to her cabin...

Shehnaaz was scared if she complain... She will be fired...

Dr.Sanjana stand infront of Shehnaaz crossing her hands over her chest glaring at Shehnaaz...

"What do you think of yourself?...Are you a doctor or someone from authority who can interrupt my work? " said dr.Sanjana

"Sorry that I interrupted but a doctor shouldn't behave like that with her patients." said Shehnaaz

"Who the hell you are to tell me how should I behave with my patients? "said dr Sanjana angrily

" A human I guess and that person was scared like hell but still you kept yelling at him ".said Shehnaaz with courage

Dr.Sanjana was going to give a reply on that.. Before she could do that someone knock on the cabin door....

" Yes?" said Dr.Sanjana..

A staff boy pushed the door slowly and told Shehnaaz that she is being called from the hospital authority...

Shehnaaz was little bit scared as she doesn't wanted to lose this job..

Shehnaaz went to the place where she was being called... She knocked the door.... She got the permission...

She was standing scared and sad... Preparing herself for the upcoming worst news ....

But when that person called her it was a normal tone not agitated....

"Ms.Shehnaaz Sultan... For you I have a job and you can't say no for this " said thar person