Vulnerable

Shehnaaz was sitting under the shower rubbing herself with pumice stone blabbering something....

It was making scratch marks all over the places she was rubbing... Blood was oozing out from some of the places but she was like lost in somewhere else that pain is not effecting her...

Sidharth came into the room from library of his house.... he was going towards his closet but before he can open it he heared some muffled blabbering sounds coming from washroom......

Sidharth went closer to the washroom door... hearing the voice he identified that it's none other than Shehnaaz...

He was going to knock on the door the moment he knocked for the first time he found the door was open already....

He was being hesitated about pushing the door and check but finally he pushed it slowly with a whole bucket of courage...

The moment he pushed the door the view infront him made him tensed...he quickly went closer to Shehnaaz and tried to snatch the pumice stone from her hand..... After some attempt he successfully took it from her and keep it aside...

Sidharth closed the shower and hesitantly put his hand on Shehnaaz's shoulder as she was not moving....

The moment Sidharth touched her She started blabbering while crying, "Dad please don't do this with me.... I didn’t... Unlogo ne kia joh kiaaa.... Mein nehi gayi thi..  Please dad...nooooo noooo please... It's hurting " said Maryam while rocking back and forth....

Sidharth was way too much confused about everything but he took her out of the washroom forcefully and call his aunt Shahida yasmin....

His aunt came and he requested her to change Shehnaaz's clothes...

His aunt help Shehnaaz with that and they both make her lie down on her temporary makeshift bed and his aunt somehow made her fall into sleep by saying some sweet things...

Sidharth was still into what just happened... He never expected her to be like this...
He always believe she was a happy soul but sometimes physical pains are nothing in front of mental pain....

Sidharth sat infront of her and keep starting at her face......

#####################@@@@@@@

Flashback

"Dad please don't beat me.... I will not make friends I promise... Kisi se baat nehi karungi...  Please it's hurting please " Sidharth was screaming in pain while begging her dad not to hit him...

Just because he made a friend today and told about his family he is getting this punishment.....

After taking out his frustration he went out of Siddharth's room...

The moment he was out of the room... Sidharth quickly hide under his bed and put both of his hands over his mounth to shut his voice.....

He cried and cried until he fainted.....