The poty song

A loud sound of old alarm clock was buzzing on the table beside the bed...

A hand came and shut down the bells...

Hand moved back to it's owner and make her face visible for others... I mean ceiling, fan, walls and all... Weird right but that what Shehnaaz Sultan urf Shez belive that every non living thing is as alive as living things...

Sometimes a window make you more happy than a human...

Also the famous quote about books being your best friend is also justify this...

And your personal diary how can we forget that it also works like a Counsellor for our mental health..the best listener for everyone... It listen every single thing without being
frustrated or impatient.. and the main thing it will never judge you like human do also it can never use your weaknesses...

Okayyy gyaan samapth huaa...

"Hey Good morning everyone ", said Shehnaaz to all the non living things were kept in her room

She went to washroom and while brushing her mind clicked with a beautiful song... After washing her face she started the shower and start singing loudly...

Toilet me jayenge hum...
Poty karenge hum... (2x)
Poty ke sath agar pee bhi hojayeeeee
Toh maza ajayee
Humari pet khali hojayee (3x)
La la la lalalala laaa

After this amazing show of her for the washroom audience (I mean non living things in washroom) she came out and wrapped a dupatta around head and start her fajr prayer...

After prayer she went to make tea and breakfast for herself and her father who is still drunk and sleeping...

She made lemonade for him with extra lemon and salt...
Went to her fathers room.. Keep the lemonade on the table beside the bed..

And went out as she stopped talking with her father from the day her mother died because of her father's bad habit......

her mother died with a heart attack and she was suffering with it from long time without treatment..

That's why Shehnaaz wanted to be a doctor but because of financial issues and her responsibilities towards her father she couldn't

She had her breakfast and her special personal tea (well recipe will be shared later)

She went to hospital to came across that the lady she was working under was yelling at some patient...

She went closer to saw the most innocent, handsome and scared face.. Also that guy was shaking because of the yelling...

Shehnaaz didn't think twice and went closer to him and hugged him........