Numb

"Kitne din tak chalega ye tumhare gande kamo ka silsila... Yahape tumhare ek baap bhi hain uski dhyaan kon rakhega.. Mujhe bahar ka khana khane par rahe hain... Kab tak aoge." said Shehnaaz's father

"Jaldi he ajaungi  Abbu... " said Shehnaaz while controlling her tears

"Chipakna mat zyada usse... Kyaa pata bade gharki ladke dekhkar fisaal jao.. Tumhe yaad hain na agar aisa kuch mere kan me aya toh kya hoga....bohot saalo se huya nehi tumhare sath toh bhul na jana " said his father in a warning tone

"Ji abbu hum kuch nehi kar rahe waisa " said Shehnaaz.. tears were flowing from her eyes

Shehnaaz cut the call and sit down on the balcony floor... Hugging her legs she started crying...

Sidharth was sleeping suddenly he woke up with someone's crying sound...

He started following the sound and standing in front of balcony door.. He was hesitant about going inside.. He slowly pushed the door and found her on the floor crying...

He keep standing there for couple of minutes and slowly pushed the door to come across a broken Shehnaaz...who was crying and scratching her arms....

Sidharth moved towards her and after a lot of hesitation put his hand over her shoulder to gain Shehnaaz's attention...

Shehnaaz stopped crying and looked at him with red puffy face...

Sidharth wiped her face with his palm softly...
Than kissed on her forehead and there she broke down into his arms...

Started crying again and blabbering about why  her dad is like that with her... Why people always think in that way about her...and she is not a bad girl than why her dad and people think worst about her...

Sidharth caressed her back slowly rubbing it to calm her down... After sometime Shehnaaz stopped crying and parted from him..

"Sorry please kisiko bolna mat nehito meri job chali jayegi... Aur sorry meine tumhari nind kharap kia." said Shehnaaz

"You know you can share anything with me because strangers never judge ". Sidharth said to Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz looked at him and took a deep deep breath...

" It happened when I was in class 10... Toh mein subha uthi usdin... It was 23 march 2010..
Mein nind se uthne ke baad he kitchen chali gayi...waise toh log pehle apna pet saaf karta hain par mein apni dil halka karti hu.. Kyuki roz mummy uthte he kitchen me rehti hain aur meri pehli kaam hoti hain unko jake meri nind me ayi hui prince ki nayi kahani sunana... Toh mein kitchen mein gayi to my surprise mom was not there.. Toh mujhe laga balcony mein honge toh mein check karne gayi waha pe bhi nehi the... Mein unke room mein gayi toh meine dekha mom abhi bhi soh rahi hain...
I found it odd... Kyuki mom nehi sote kabhi iss time pe... Aur dad bhi kahi pare honge peke... Kyuki dad almost dopeher ko ghar ate hain jab hosh ate hain tab...toh mein mom ke pas gayi unki shoulder pe haat rakha par meri touch se bhi nehi uthe woh... Meine sochi shayed bukhar honge... Toh forhead pe haat rakhi toh it was cold and I got scared.. Meine jaldi se mom ki phone lia side se aur apni gullu uncle ko phone karke bulayi (Golab Kumar jiske bareme pehle batayi thi jinke hospital mein Shehnaaz kaam karti hain) "

Flashback🗯️🗯️🗯️

Shehnaaz was sitting beside her mother dead body... There were people around sitting and blabbering their own thoughts about her mother's death...