Chanda mama

"Aur phir aise rajkumari bangaya ek bohot bare rajya ki rani " said Shehnaaz while caressing Sidharth's hair as she is putting him to sleep

But Sidharth was still staring at her.... So Shehnaaz huffed and asked, "kya hain yrr itnaa acchaa baraa sa story sunaya sote kyu nehi tum yrr sojao bara sa baccha nakhre na karo"

"Chanda mama ayenge Sidharth ko roshni denge... Andhera sab dur hoga Sidharth ko raat me dar nehi lagega.... Inn nanhe nanhe ankho ko Sidharth dega araam... Hum uske liye badlo se pillow banake layenge aur sukoon se soyega Sidharth " Shehnaaz was reciting her own lulaballi which she just created as when it comes to blabber anything nobody can ccompare her.....

After sometime of blabbering she looked down and smile to see a baby is sleeping with a peaceful smile...

Shehnaaz tried to get up but she felt a pull she turned to the cute view of Sidharth holding her dress corner....

Shehnaaz smile and take her dress out of his fist and went to her makeshift bed and slept looking at him...

.

...................

In the middle of the night she woke up with the sound of her phones vibration...

She took her phone and her face became pale... She went to the balcony with her phone...

"Haa papa boliye " said Shehnaaz to the other side person who was her dad only....

" Kuch kia toh nehi naa uss ladke ke sath.... Dekh tujhe mein acche se janta hu tu kaise hain... Apne aap ko kabu mein rakhna warna ghar me ghusne nehi dungi.... Aur tu acche se janta hain agar mujhe chorke gayi toh teri mom ki sari chize bahar fek dungi.... " said Shehnaaz's father in a warning tone

Shehnaaz hold the railing of the balcony to control her tears and said, "Nehi papa kuch nehi kar raha uske sath aap fikar mat kijiye aur please mom ke saman ko kuch mat kijiye... Abhi mein rakhti hu jii Assalamualaikum "

She sat down on the balcony floor and start crying hugging her knee...

Suddenly she remember Sidharth is sleeping so she put her scarf in her mouth to stop crying....

Whole night she cried and gagged....

@
@
@
@
@
@

Sun light fall over Shehnaaz to make her stir... She opened her eyes to found her in the balcony floor... She checked her watch to be only panicked because it was Sidharth's medicine time... And she was already late with 30 mins... So she quickly get up and went to washroom... Got fresh and came down to take her breakfast but a maid stopped her and said that Sidharth had already took his morning meal....

Shehnaaz started to panicked..........