Someone for him

"I can't sign this paper " said Sidharth to his dad

"Aur kyu nehi kar sakte... Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe mana karne ki... Tum meri khilaf jaogi unn sarak saf baccho ke liye " said his father Arham khan in a angry tone (The name mystry will be disclose soon)

"Mein unn baccho ko raste pe nehi la sakta.. Woh jagah unka hain.. Saalo se reh raha hain woh log.. Aap kuch bhi karlo mein nehi sign kar raha ispe" said Sidharth

"Tumhari itni himmat... Kuch toh kar nehi paye zindegi mein... Upar se yaha bed pe pare huye ho... Aur poetry likh rahe ho... Nikamma kahi ka... " said his father

Sidharth stayed quite.... His father was still shouting

Suddenly his father slapped him hard...

"Kuch nehi hogaa tumse... You are useless " said his father

"Abhi ke abhi sign karo ye papers nehi toh tumhare pyare pippopie( Nazma Sayed.. His phuppi.. Whom he call this)ko mar dalenge... Yaad hain naa woh zaher diya tha khane me.. Jiske baad hospital me pare the... Sochlo abhi bhi apni pyaari puppi ko bachana hain yaa unn baccho ko " said his father with a wicked smile

Sidharth signed the paper with his shaking hand... His father snatches the paper from him and said,"Pehle he baat man lete.. You wasted my time "

The moment his father went out of his room... Sidharth banged his hand on the wall with force... He started banging his hand again and again till it bleed and scream while crying loudly... He started throwing all the things from his side table...

Shehnaaz was changing her clothes in the washroom when she heard his painful scream...

She came out quickly without wearing her hijab and the view scared her as there was blood all over his hand...

The mirror of the room was broken and scattered all over the floor.... And Sidharth's right hand was bleeding badly the hand he signed with....

She ran towards him as he was throwing all the things of his room standing on those broken pieces of mirror....

Shehnaaz ran and hold Sidharth's hand to stop him but Sidharth was blabbering nonstop....

So Shehnaaz hugged him tightly and started rubbing his back while saying sweet things to calm him down...

Shehnaaz slowly dragged him towards bed make him sit on the bed.... Taking out first aid box from the drawer of the table which was beside bed... Shehnaaz started dressing his wounds...

Sidharth was blank.. and looking at nothingness...

After finishing dressing... Shehnaaz looked at him.. Shaked him a little bit and asked about what had happened to him...

Sidharth hugged her while snuggle into her chest and started crying loudly while saying," I am not useless... Meine khudse nehi kiaa kuch... Mein bura nehi huu... Please please mat karo ye sab... Mujhe nehi banna kisiki dardh ki wajah. "

Shehnaaz started consoling him saying sweet things... Caressing his hairs... After sometime Sidharth fell sleep..

Shehnaaz make him lie down on the bed and stare at his face for sometime and went out to call the maid to clean his room.....