Bathrobe

"Suno tumhe yaha pe layi gayi Sidharth ki dekhbhal ke liye... Kab kya kar raha uspe dhyaan dene ke liye.. Agar tum aise careless behaviour karogi toh I have to think about my decision again " said Nazma Sayed

The only person who loves and care for Sidharth... She is his fuppi (Father's sister)

Nazma Sayed didn't got married because of Sidharth.... As she took him as her son...

Shehnaaz was looking down with pale face as she was embarrassed by her carelessness...

"Aab bolo bhi kuch... Mujhe laga tum mere Siddhu ko thik kar doge... Usko khush rakhogi... Par abhi woh bechara bhukha tha subha... Aur tum aramse sorahe the " said Nazma with taunting tone

"I am soo..sorr...sorry maammm... It will nott...happen again I ass..assurrre youu thatt"said Shehnaaz while stammering as she has the problem of stammering while she is nervous aur extremely sad

" Make sure ye naa ho agli bar nehi toh mujhe complain karni hogi hospital authorities se" said Nazma in a warning tone

"Yes maam Iiiii will be good frrom now" said Shehnaaz

Nazma Sayed left from there and Shehnaaz took a deep breath to control her tears...
She went to Sidharth's room not before cleaning her face properly

She entered into his room to come across a sleeping Sidharth...

She went and sat on her bed pulling her legs to herself.. She was lost in her thought suddenly someone sit on her bed close to her...

Shehnaaz moved back with shocked to see Sidharth's step brother Hamid was there...
And Shehnaaz was getting wrong vibes from him...

She tried to say something but Hamid put his hand in her mouth and said, "Chup chap joh kar raha hu karne doh... Agar mere bhai ka nind kharab hua toh job se toh nikal denge he...upar se I will tell your dad that you tried to seduce me that's why you got fired"

Shehnaaz eyes become wide with shock... She started nodding in no...

Hamid came more close to her moving her hijab aside he exposed her neck... Put his one hand over her breast and started biting on her neck....

Shehnaaz was crying silently while her body was jerking with fear of her dad.... She was in another zone lost in the thought that what will happen with her if her father got to know this....

Sidharth  turned to her side in sleep while turning his hand banged with head rest...

Listening the sound Hamid moved away from Shehnaaz and hide by Shehnaaz's bed side

Sidharth hissed and opened his eyes to look at Shehnaaz's red puffed face...

"Kyaa huaa... Are you alright " asked Sidharth in a worried tone while getting up from the bed

He came close to Shehnaaz stand in front of her and asked,"kyaa huaa nightmare? "

Shehnaaz looked up into his eyes with her red puffy eyes tears are ready to come out

"Kyaa hogaya baby.. Kisine kuch kaha.. Batao.. Rona kyu araha hain baby ko...accha ro ro roke dikhao" said Sidharth

Shehnaaz smiled with tears...

Suddenly someone called Sidharth to came into the balcony... Sidharth went there and Hamid came out from under the bed...

He hold Shehnaaz's face in a tight grip and said, "Okayyy Ms.Nurse... Thank you for your service.

He gave her a wicked smile and went out of the room...

Shehnaaz ran into the washroom and close the door with thud...

Standing quietly under the shower Shehnaaz was still controlling her tears...

She removed her clothes and stand bare under the shower... Took the pumice stone and started rubbing all over her chest and neck harshly...

Throwing the stone aside she started scratching her chest and neck harshly till it bleed....

She sat on the floor under tge running shower quietly....

Suddenly she heard a knock on the washroom door...

" Shehnaaz are you alright?  "asked Sidharth in a worried tone

With his voice Shehnaaz came out of her zone and than her mind clicked about not bringing any clothes..... Also she can't ask it from Sidharth neither she can go out...

She started looking here and there and found a robe and towel....

She wore it... And said, " Can you please go from here? "

"Maam if you forgot this is my room " said Sidharth in a sarcastic tone

"Please balcony pe jao bus thodi der ke liye " said Shehnaaz in a requesting tone

" Okay I am going " said Sidharth while going to the balcony

Shehnaaz opened the door slightly and peek into the room when she found it clear she came out slowly and ran towards her luggage took her clothes and ran back to the washroom....

While on the other side someone froze on his place because of the view he just got....