Mysteries

Sidharth came in hospital for his check up and all... After done with his check up he was walking through the corridor and suddenly stopped hearing sound of a baby crying...

He walked towards the sound and came across the child who was crying that was none other Ruhi..

As Shehnaaz came to the hospital to meet with her gullu uncle and a nurse who was her old colleague took her from Shehnaaz.... While Shehnaaz was in a conversation with her uncle...

Sidharth came and stand in front of Ruhi... Ruhi stopped noticing new people in front of her... She was curious about him... She looked at him and forward her hand towards Sidharth to take her in his arms..

Sidharth took her immediately and the moment her smell touch his nostrils some flashes came into his mind...

His "Ajnaabi haseena "... He was lost into the smell... And suddenly the same smell hit him more...

And his body started stiffened... The more the smell consumed by him the more black and white flashes came into his mind and he started feel extreme headache and screamed out of pain..

Shehnaaz after done with her conversation with her uncle went to search for Ruhi... She was coming towards the nurse but she get furious to see Ruhi in someone else's arms.. She went furiously towards the nurse but she stopped as suddenly her heartbeat raised....

But she ignored the feeling and started scolding the nurse and before she could turned to took Ruhi from that unknown man she heared a loud scream and her heart stopped beating and it squeezed hearing the scream... She knew this man so closely... She turned and quickly hug him... Nurse took Ruhi from him as she was petrified...

Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth and started rubbing his back while whispering sweet words....

And feeling her this close Sidharth calm down...... But he fainted there only..

Shehnaaz got scared but she immediately called the staffs and took him to treat....

She was waiting outside... But than a creepy hand touch her shoulder which her body jerked immediately..

She turned to witness Hamid there... Her eyes speaks only hate for him...

"Arra arra kon ayi dekho toh... Sidharth Sayed ke biwi... Wahhh manna parega kyaa lovers ho ekdam jhakkas... Par kya fayda tumhare pyare Pati ko yaad he nehi ki woh shadi shudha bhi hain bohoti dukh ki baat... Kaise akeli reh leti ho... Waise abhi bhi mera offer on hain... Mere personal slut ban jao bus aram ki zindegi.. No more akelapan. " said Hamid

Shehnaaz slapped him hard and hold his coller pulled him close and look into his eyes with fire in them...

"Sun chomu ye joh ghatiya giri karta hain naa kahi aur jake dikhaa... Mere sath nehi... Aur pata hain blackmail bhi nehi kar sakta tu aab kyuki pippopie mere pas hain toh ye sab kisi aur ko dikhana samjha naa... Aur mujhe acche se pata hain tumlog Sidharth ko thorasa bhi harm nehi karoge kyuki paise ka mamla hain chomu bhaiya. " said Shehnaaz with a smirk

Hamid was shocked with this new avtar of Shehnaaz... He consumed hinself and excused himself from there...

Shehnaaz release breathe she was holding... She rushed towards the washroom area as she was filled up...

She was going to enter into the washroom area but stopped hearing Sidharth's name...

"Woh kyu araha... Agar agaya toh hum rok nehi payenge itne saalo se rok ke rakha hua tha taki hum sab kuch le sake... Aur aram ki zindegi bitaa sake... Agar ye ayaa aur Sidharth ko sara sach bata dia tab kya hoga... Aur mujhe acche se pata hain ye ane ki baat kar raha zarur isko humara pata chal gaya. " that person was speaking on call with someone

"Aab kyaa aab toh nehi rok payenge ane doh dekhte hain... Pretend karenge acche baap hone ka... Iske baap ke acting karna parega aab... Balki hu nehi mein... Bus apna aur apne baccho ke future thik rakhna hain... "

"Arra bhai Sajib ko kuch toh zarur pata chala hoga... Jasusi uske rag rag me hain... Sajib khan hain woh... Real me finance dekhta hoga yaa sabkuch property ke dekhta hoga par woh sab update rakhta hain "

"Chal aab dekhe hain ane de usko baki pata kar lenge kyaa pata hain usko aur kitna pata hain "

That person cut the call and turned... Shehnaaz rushed into the washroom...

Shehnaaz's pov

Insab ke kya matlab tha.. Iska matlab woh Sidharth ke real dad nehi hain... Toh kaha hain uska dad phir... Aur ye Sajib khan kon hain jinse woh log itna dare huye hain pata karna hoga pippopie se baat karni hogi... Sidharth ke bareme uncle se puch lungi... Abhi I need to find out everything about it

He opened his eyes slowly and only one name came out of his mouth, "Ajnaabi Haseena"

And he sit with jerk and started to pull out all the wires connected to him and IV... The moment he was going to pull his IV someone hold his hand...

Sidharth look up to see it was none other than gullu uncle...

"Ye kya pagalpanti kar rahe ho tum"

"Nehi chorey mujhe... Mujhe woh mil gaya... Meri ajnaabi haseena wohi thi... Aur mujhe dikha ki meri uske sath shadi hogayi... Usne qabool bola hain "

"Shant hojao Sidharth batao kitna yaad hain tumhe baki ka mein bataungi... Pehle aram se leito "

Sidharth told him about his flashes how he saw their marriage and how her smell effected him and all...

Than his mind strick on something he looked at gullu uncle and asked, "Is that baby mine? "