Dark

A room full of bright lights but there was a scarry silence all over...

A man sits half lying in a half sleeve t-shirt... his head wrapped in bandages... cuts and bruises all over his body... bandages on his left wrist....

He  was writing something with a pillow on her lap and a notebook on top of it...

"Iss khamoshi mein koi toh aye joh apni ahaat bhare...
Chupe huye hassi ko khichke charo kone me bikhare
Koi toh ayee joh inn roshni bhare kamre ki andhera mitaye

Aise baalon ko sehlaye ki ankho ko barso baad aram aye
Koi toh ho joh geele baalo se bikhre huye bundo se subha ki shuruat kare..
Koi toh ho.......

His hand stopped writing as he heard the sound of someone knocking his door...

His hand started shaking and pen fell on the notebook... He was looking with a scarry eyes towards the door and shaking profusely

A man pushed the door slowly and entered with a smirky smile and said, " Kaise hain mere pyaare bete?. "

That guy stay quite still looking at him with scarry eyes

That man came closer to the bed and sat on the edge... he forward a papers towards the guy.....

The guy took the papers and took his pen sign on the required places and give it back to the man...

That man took the papers and left the room

After sometime a servant came with his food which was so called tasteless healthy food....

His facial expression changed... He felt irritated looking at the food but he can't refuse it otherwise he will have to face the consequences.... which he don't want now

That servant gave him the food and left from there... After having food he lie down and keep staring at the ceiling as sleeping is forbidden for him....

"Sidharth Sayed the mysterious guy or you can say lonely guy..... With some pain and bitter memories he is still in a search of some peace.....