Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161 Extra: Pei & Jiang reborn, the heroine is not reborn

  [Note: This episode is about Pei Jingnian's rebirth from the first life, without the memory of the rebirth written before to the heroine's rebirth, Jiang An is reborn from the second life, that is, reborn when he was killed outside the manor, and the heroine was not reborn . 】

  It feels like it's almost worn out .

  The tenth year of the last days.

  Pei Jingnian is dead.

  Died in the war between zombies and humans, for the base, dedicated his life to resist zombies.

  "Jiaojiao, I can finally come to accompany you..."

  Pei Jingnian felt his head was heavy, he was already dead, how could he still feel it?

  He opened his eyes, and the surroundings were bright and quiet.

  His surroundings took him by surprise.

  This is the library.

  Sitting across from him was his roommate Wei Beishu.

  It's ten o'clock at night.

  ah!

  My head hurts.

  Su Lianjiao!

  "Bring me back to the dormitory." Pei ML°+Jing Nian picked up the phone and rushed out.

  He has lived in the doomsday for ten years, almost forgetting what happened ten years ago.

  At this time, they broke up for half a month.

  And the end is still a month and a half away.

  He couldn't let Su Lianjiao suffer alone anymore.

  He wants to be with her.

  Do not break up.

  He is a big man, why should he be angry with girls.

  She said she broke up, so she should be coaxed!

  Jiaojiao is just acting petty.

  Pei Jingnian ran all the way out, showing the speed of a 100-meter sprint.

  Su Lianjiao has never lived in a dormitory, so she should be in an apartment building outside at this time.

  The hot summer wind blows, he runs fast, the road is brightly lit, the road, the playground, the lakeside, the snack street, people coming and going, the picture is so peaceful and beautiful now.

  But it won't be long before that will all change.

  Zombies are everywhere, and mutant humans are everywhere.

  The stench of corpses reeked of decay.

  Pei Jingnian was so excited, Su Lianjiao's small apartment, he had left his fingerprints and password before.

  I don't know if they changed after they broke up.

  As he got closer to the door, Pei Jingnian was also nervous. Standing in the elevator, he felt that the speed of the elevator was too slow.

  Before the elevator was fully opened, he rushed out.

  Jiaojiao.

  Jiaojiao.

  I am coming.

  I'm coming for you...

  He presses his fingerprint nervously, the door lock makes a warning sound, and the door opens.