Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

  "It's about time, what's the difference between you and me, Ren Qingchu, remember, the world will change in the future, people have to be selfish!" Su Lianjiao pushed her up, "Get down!"

  Ren Qingchu hugged the curtain and turned down.

  On the ground of the teaching building, Pei Jingnian and two roommates beat off the rushing zombies.

  Pei Jingnian looked at Su Lianjiao on the window, "Come down."

  "Come down immediately, you catch Chu Chu."

  Pei Jingnian looked at her face, did she have any sense of being a family member?

  He is her boyfriend!

  It's the end of the world and I don't want to hug another woman.

  Pei Jingnian pushed Fei Ji forward, "Go and pick it up."

  Fei Ji looked at the curtain not far from the ground, thinking that it still needs to be connected?

  Come down in one jump.

  Looking up, a pair of fair and beautiful legs said, "I'll pick it up! You jump!"

  Ren Qingchu jumped down, Fei Ji caught her.

  Before feeling the soft touch, the pinnae of the ears turned red, and the two quickly separated.

  Su Lianjiao turned out the window and climbed down along the curtains. She had just climbed a step when another classmate jumped up from the window.

  "Go down!"

  "Someone has mutated!"

  "Quick!"

  That person urged Su Lianjiao.

  Before she even got down, she hurriedly grabbed the curtain strips.

  "Jiaojiao, jump!"

  Pei Jingnian stood under her, "Su Lianjiao, I'm about to die! Jump quickly, I'll catch you!"

  Above Su Lianjiao's head was the male classmate's feet, and his feet stepped down.

  The moment Su Lianjiao was about to step on her hand, she let go of the curtain and jumped.

  Be sure to catch her!

  She didn't want to get hurt, didn't want to be crippled.

  "ah......"

  Pei Jingnian held her tightly in his arms, and the two fell to the ground, rolling in a circle.

  From the window on the third floor, a zombie rushed out.

  Pei Jingnian arrested Su Lianjiao.

  Su Lianjiao looked at the zombie whose brains fell out in shock, "It's so disgusting!"

  Even if I have seen it many times in the previous life, although the base still circled the zombies and fought them, they treated them cruelly.

  But no matter how you look at it, it still feels extremely disgusting.

  Zombies died, accompanied by a rotting stench.

  I miss yue.

  Pei Jingnian protected her, "Don't be afraid."

  Su Lianjiao retorted and wanted to say that she was not afraid!

  But on second thought, she hugged Pei Jingnian's arm tightly, "Boyfriend, I'm so scared! You have to protect me."