Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Ex-boyfriend Quack kills randomly, Xiao Jiaojiao is reborn after being bitten

  "Oh, kill me..."

  "Pei Jingnian, you killed me!"

  "Woooooo, I don't want to become that ugly, carrion-covered walking dead, kill me!"

  "Hurry up-"

  Su Lianjiao broke down and cried.

  The dark night was illuminated by the flames all over the sky, reflecting Pei Jingnian's handsome and handsome silhouette.

  She didn't expect to meet her ex-boyfriend Pei Jingnian again on the way to escape.

  She was bitten by this weak little pacai, and she was about to die and mutate.

  She can accept death.

  But she didn't want to become an ugly zombie for others to have fun with.

  In the fifth year of the last days, what is terrifying is no longer the unconscious zombies, but the terrifying human heart.

  She has seen too many tragic scenes, whether it is people or zombies.

  Su Lianjiao's consciousness gradually blurred, and Jiang An, who came to catch her, laughed arrogantly.

  "Pei Jingnian, you want to snatch someone from me?"

  "Hand her over, and when I get tired of playing, maybe I can reward her to you."

  "Women, in this last days when resources are scarce, it's normal to play together, don't be shy!"

  She felt Pei Jingnian's body move, and she couldn't help grabbing his black T-shirt with trembling hands, and said anxiously, "Wuuu, please...kill me first."

  Kill her first, and then deal with that bastard.

  Jiang An is a devil, a lunatic, and a pervert. After he confessed to her in high school and was rejected, he took the lead in isolating her and playing pranks on her until he graduated from high school.

  In the fifth year of the end of the world, it was a sad encounter.

  As soon as he saw her, he threatened to let her bear him a baby, tortured her, turned her into a child -bearing machine, gave birth to him, and gave birth to other men.

  Hateful.

  In this apocalyptic world full of zombies and people with supernatural powers, her supernatural powers are so tasteless that she can't beat Jiang An at all.

  So she took advantage of the fact that they were playing a zombie arena, and left the base in the dark and windy night.

  Unexpectedly, the luck was too bad, and when I came out, I met a group of migrating zombies.

  Not only did Pei Jingnian not kill her, but he hugged her tightly. Qingyue's voice in the past has become deep now, and there is a bit of unbearable depression in the hoarse voice, "Hey, don't cry, you still have help, I will take you to stop it." Broken needle."

  His warm face was pressed against Su Lianjiao's tears, and his body was placed on the side of the road in the scrapped car.

  His dark eyes were full of nostalgia, and he touched her tears with his palm, "Hey, wait for me."

  Woo~

  With this familiar title, Su Lianjiao actually had a thought of wanting to live.

  Pei Jingnian was gentle to her, he turned around and stared at Jiang An, his eyes were so dark that he wanted to cut the man opposite him into pieces.