Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

  "I'll just ignore you for a day."

  "It's only been a day..." Su Lianjiao felt that she could still do something.

  "Just?" Pei Jingnian pinched her jaw, "Su Lianjiao!"

  He is really angry.

  The kind that can be coaxed well.

  Ask her to coax her well, coax her obediently, and coax her patiently.

  "Oh, I was wrong." Su Lianjiao apologized obediently, pouted, "Come on, give me a kiss first."

  It's too hot outside, so hurry up and have a kiss, then go to eat, and take Pei Jingnian to go shopping together in the afternoon.

  There is labor.

  happy.

  Pei Jingnian restrainedly refused, "You still have nothing to say."

  "What words?"

  "Use your brain, Jiaojiao."

  She has been thinking about it for five years.

  They are all wondering how to survive in the end.

  She doesn't even have time for romance in Doomsday.

  Although she looks beautiful, but her self-protection ability is too poor, she is a weak chicken.

  "Well, senior Pei Jingnian, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Su Lianjiao thought about it, and it might be this.

  Pei Jingnian is so damn ritualistic.

  What should I do!

  It's the end of the day, and I can't get a marriage certificate.

  Pei Jingnian won't never marry her forever, right?

  Then never sleep with her for the rest of your life?

  Then she has to consider whether this boyfriend should change.

  Su Lianjiao stared at him with stars in her eyes, and hugged him tightly with her two hands. Because of the heat, she even felt her skin burning hot through the thin T-shirt.

  He didn't know what Su Lianjiao was thinking at the moment, only excitement and joy, sweeping away the haze of many days, said in a low and hoarse voice, "Yes."

  Su Lianjiao curled her lips, just about to smile, when a faint shadow fell in front of her eyes, and a familiar breath approached.

  Pei Jingnian kissed her down.

  This kiss is tender and tender.

  It's like going back to the past.

  Su Lianjiao sank for a moment. But the hot weather made her throbbing heart irritated.

  "hot......"

  "Slimy, I'm so hot."

  Su Lianjiao acted softly.

  "Squeamish."

  "Yes, I am squeamish now, and I will marry you in the future and be your sweet wife~" Su Lianjiao took his arm, "Let's go, let's go eat."

  Originally, she wanted to go out to eat with Pei Jingnian, but it was a bit far away from the school gate, so she couldn't wait to turn on the air conditioner.

  Had to follow him to the cafeteria.

  After a while of delay, the cafeteria is almost full of people at the moment, and the window for ordering food is not crowded at all.