Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

  The two were sitting on the bed, Su Lianjiao's whole soft body was pressed against him tightly, and they got closer when they spoke excitedly.

  But Pei Jingnian's arms were still around her waist.

  How could it be said that she was holding him.

  "When you were unconscious, I gave you water with my mouth, and you kissed me, and you hooked me up, and now you are dreaming again."

  Su Lianjiao twisted her waist and broke free.

  She got out of bed, "I'll go and see Chuchu, please take a shower, tidy yourself up, and tidy up the bedroom casually."

  She tilted her head, "Goodbye~"

  Pei Jingnian looked at her back and regretted it very much.

  Even if you feel uncomfortable, you should hold back. How nice it is for your girlfriend to be with him.

  It's just that he was too uncomfortable.

  Pei Jingnian resigned himself to his fate and got out of bed with bare feet. In the bathroom, the shower was turned on, and he learned to control the water falling from the shower.

  It's kind of fun.

  I don't know what's going on with Fei Ji and Wei Beishu.

  Su Lianjiao walked into Ren Qingchu's room, she was lying on the bed, her injured foot was exposed, and the wound had scabbed over.

  It is best not to bandage in summer.

  If Ren Qingchu was sleeping, she would leave.

  As he got closer, he heard Ren Qingchu crying.

  Still crying.

  Does your throat hurt?

  "At the beginning?"

  Hearing her voice, Ren Qingchu sat up slowly, "Jiaojiao. Woooo...Jiaojiao!"

  Oops!

  Shouldn't she be here?

  The crying just now was not as loud as it is now, but now it is louder and more intense.

  Su Lianjiao doesn't know the situation of her parents now, she said before that she asked her parents to prepare the plane, cruise ship and so on.

  Their villas are well-equipped with all kinds of weapons.

  Ren Qingchu hugged her and cried, making Su Lianjiao's clothes wet from crying.

  She patted Ren Qingchu's back comfortingly, her voice was sore, and she couldn't say a word of comfort for a while.

  Some things need her to digest slowly.

  "Have you eaten?"

  "no appetite......"

  "Ren Qingchu, now is not the time to stop eating if you don't have an appetite. You have come all the way, you should see clearly that the world has changed! It is no longer the peaceful world we lived in at the beginning. Now it is the law of the jungle. The strong are respected, and it is time for the fittest to survive. Now that you have survived, you can live well. The uncle who saved you sacrificed himself and sent you here. You are so depressed and devastated. Is it wrong for them to die? "

  Su Lianjiao wiped away her tears, and her fierce tone softened just now, "I know this change is difficult for you to accept for a while, I want to eat something, and then sleep well, I don't ask you to do it immediately adapt."

In the end of the world, my boyfriend took me to killजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें