Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Go Out With Boyfriend

  "You can sleep on the horse's back." Ren Qingchu said calmly.

  Su Lianjiao looked at her sideways.

  Woman, you are so cruel.

  Su Lianjiao was joking, but Ren Qingchu looked serious.

  In the evening, Pei Jingnian and Fei Ji came back.

  The main road was blocked, so they went out from the woods next to the main road and turned left and right to investigate the surrounding situation.

  "Difficult!"

  "It's too difficult! We met a lot of zombies and killed more than 20, but none of them have a crystal nucleus. Why don't they evolve!" Fei Ji couldn't understand, "If there is something that can be seen at a glance, what is going on in the zombie's mind? It would be great if there is no crystal nucleus ability."

  Su Lianjiao held Pei Jingnian's arm, her heart skipped a beat.

  Originally!

  She intends to stay in the manor as a side dish, after all, it is the safest place.

  But now it seems that they need to upgrade more.

  They are really not enough to protect this family.

  Unless there is a very powerful powerhouse.

  In her previous life, she heard that Jiang An was drinking too much, and there were hundreds of people in the base where he stayed before, in a high-end five-star hotel.

  Not only are there many supernatural beings in it, but they are also very powerful. They will annex the surrounding small bases and rob other people's supplies to enrich their own.

  The boss of the base is the king of the doomsday.

  And that boss... is Jiang An.

  But later he was betrayed, and he escaped to their small base.

  The dog couldn't get over eating shit, so he fled to the small base, and when he recovered, he became a demon.

  Why not die in the hands of his subordinates!

  Cheap him.

  "What are you thinking?"

  Pei Jingnian's clear voice came from above his head.

  "I was thinking that if you go out tomorrow, I will go out with you..." Su Lianjiao's voice was very soft, "I can tell."

  She can even tell the level of other people's abilities, and the level of zombies.

  A mere crystal nucleus is nothing to worry about.

  "So powerful?" Pei Jingnian laughed, "And he said he was good at it."

  "The most important ability is to save your life at the end of the day." Su Lianjiao sullenly.

  "You are also very important."

  Su Lianjiao slightly raised her eyes to meet his gaze, his dark eyes were sparkling, and there was a smile in his eyes, as if he wasn't just praising her perfunctorily, but really thought her ability was very important.

  Except for Pei Jingnian, no one in the previous life said her abilities were useful, and because of her poor physique, she was not willing to take her out for a walk.