Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Blocker

  How can such a precious thing be used indiscriminately.

  Father Su stood in front of his wife, "Don't waste it, it's a good thing."

  "So what's the good stuff?"

  Regardless of whether it is the end of the world, Jiang An is not the kind of person who trusts others easily.

  What's more, the two people in front of them are Su Lianjiao's parents.

  All are businessmen.

  Old and cunning.

  You can't believe it easily.

  Jiang gave a dark look, and the doctor next to him still started to act.

  They held Father Su's arm and injected him into his vein.

  Jiang secretly observed the expressions of the two, and it really didn't look like they were particularly scared.

  It really is a good thing.

  It's just that their expressions are a bit complicated.

  It seemed that he was reluctant to waste such a good thing on himself.

  After injecting into Father Su's body, Jiang An went out.

  The doctor followed him out.

  Jiang An likes to take risks and is willing to take risks.

  He had the doctor inject him.

  "Boss, I don't know what it is yet. What if there are any side effects? Why don't we wait and see." The subordinate next to him said.

  "What are you afraid of! I will bear any side effects."

  He just wanted to see what it was.

  Jiang An has always been arbitrary and autocratic, and rarely listens to other people's opinions on what he wants to do.

  But he is strong.

  No one objected to him.

  Such a boss is also good, if there is something to do, he will be at the forefront.

  Jiang An felt that his body was a little chilly, but he didn't feel anything else wrong.

  There was nothing wrong with Su's father.

  Jiang An began to wait for Su Lianjiao.

  She's back!

  own biological parents.

  How could it not come.

  At dusk, the orange-red sunset shines down.

  Jiang An stood on a high place and looked down.

  coming!

  That Pei Jingnian followed closely, fearing that something might happen.

  Because Jiang secretly ordered, the people at the door wanted to let Su Lianjiao in.

  But it didn't say that Pei Jingnian would be let in.

  They are very tangled.

  Su Lianjiao looked at Jiang An approaching from a distance, followed by several men with various abilities.

  Jiang An is really majestic.

  Su Lianjiao held Pei Jingnian's arm, "I won't go in unless we go in together."