Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 White Deer

  Why is his friend so weak?

  I also quietly gave a small gift last night.

  Su Lianjiao looked outside, "That's your brother?"

  "Yeah! You're handsome!"

  But Yang Li watched it too much and thought it was average.

  "Well, handsomer than Fei Ji." Su Lianjiao told the truth.

  From the perspective of simply appreciating appearance, Yang Qi is more handsome than Fei Ji, with a strong body and a straight back.

  He looked like a soldier, full of integrity.

  "Is he handsome or am I handsome?" Pei Jingnian turned her face, "Jiaojiao."

  "You guys are different types of handsome guys, I prefer your type of handsome guy."

  "Heartless."

  "I have no conscience, I have aesthetics, my eyes can't deceive anyone." Su Lianjiao couldn't say that Yang Qi was ugly.

  People are not ugly.

  There was someone on the opposite side, Pei Jingnian didn't care about her.

  At noon, everyone gathered together.

  Su Lianjiao just ate, not too hungry.

  She looked at Yang Shan on the opposite side, he had lightning abilities, and his level was quite high.

  On the other hand, Yang Qi has the ability to repair and fight madly.

  The body can become bigger, taller, and more powerful. With the repair ability, it can recover faster after being injured.

  It is said that he was injured last night and has fully recovered now.

  This family is great.

  Pei Jingnian noticed that Su Lianjiao was looking at Yang Qi all the time, and moved his head sideways, "You're embarrassing him."

  "Have it?"

  "have."

  Su Lianjiao sipped the orange juice shyly, "I just came here, I'll observe and observe."

  Although Yang Qi on the opposite side didn't understand, he sat openly, probably because the master needed to see if they were good people.

  right!

  It's chaotic outside now, understandable.

  Su Lianjiao clinked glasses with Pei Jingnian, "Brother Pei, why don't you drink with me~"

  "You two are so disgusting, return Brother Pei~" Fei Ji shook his head, "I can't bear it."

  "If you can't take it, you have to take it." Su Lianjiao drank the orange juice and didn't eat.

  In particular, I felt a little uncomfortable physically, so I left the restaurant first.

  When Pei Jingnian returned to the bedroom, Su Lianjiao was lying on the bed, clutching her stomach.

  "Baby!"

  "Don't come over so excited, I'm on my period, and I'm not about to die." Su Lianjiao took out the tablet calmly.

  He has downloaded a lot of movies on it before, and he can watch it now.

  "drink water?"

  "Don't drink."