Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

  The clothes and trousers in her hand brushed against Pei Jingnian's skin from time to time as she twisted.

  Pei Jingnian's body was tense, but Su Lianjiao's rubbing became more and more joyous.

  Although he used the same shower gel, the smell on Pei Jingnian's body was different from when he used it.

  And the way her boyfriend is jealous is too cute.

  "First love." Pei Jingnian raised his handsome brows slightly, and the corners of his mouth could not help but rise up in joy.

  Even if he tried hard to smooth the corners of his mouth, he had to admit that he was coaxed by Jiaojiao.

  "The one who only loves me, loves me the most, and loves her forever?" Pei Jingnian leaned close to her cheek, pinching her waist, "Huh?"

  "kindness!"

  Su Lian's petite milk voice broke out, but she still felt that it was not enough, so she gave another big grace.

  "kindness!"

  Her expression was more determined than her voice.

  Pei Jingnian stroked her hair, his delicate, so obedient~

  Boyfriend's head touching is so comfortable.

  Su Lianjiao closed her eyes and enjoyed it for a minute, feeling her body was going limp.

  "You change your clothes first..."

  Su Lianjiao put the clothes in his arms, "Go in and change."

  "Where to go?"

  "Bathroom!"

  "It's not that I haven't changed in front of you before, are you shy?" Pei Jingnian took her wrist that was about to leave, "Don't run."

  "Woo..."

  don't run?

  Do you want to stand here and watch him change clothes?

  Pei Jingnian, what's your hobby?

  Su Lianjiao covered her eyes with her left hand, "Then you change it."

  "Didn't it be time for you to reach into your pajamas at night and have to touch it, and you still cover your eyes and let your eyes slip out through your fingers?" Pei Jingnian pierced her small thoughts.

  "Boyfriend, you are too bad!" Su Lianjiao closed her eyes, "I can't see now."

  "You misunderstood, I want to show you."

  Instead of letting her block it!

  Su Lianjiao shook her head, "If you don't want to look at it, change it quickly!"

  At this time, Pei Jingnian was changing clothes in front of her. She couldn't control the animal desire in her body, so what should she do if she threw him down?

  Brother Rang just came.

  She could already smell the food, it was cooking downstairs.

  They can't make marmalade upstairs.

  Pei Jingnian's youthful physical strength cannot be stopped in a short while.

  The more Su Lianjiao thought about it, the more she blushed.

  In the quiet bedroom, I heard the slight sound of getting dressed from a very close distance.

  Su Lianjiao just imagined that scene, and her fair little ears burst into red.