Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Couple Tattoos

  "Forget about the couple's tattoos, but they're all middle fingers. This show of loving dog food, the ability to ridicule is beyond the limit!" Fei Ji clutched his chest, "I'm heartbroken, old man."

  Ren Qingchu: "Two sixth children!"

  "They must have been too tired of dating during this period, and they didn't take good classes and ran out to live together, so they wouldn't kill anyone, right?" Fei Ji stared at Su Lianjiao in shock, "Junior girl, although she's an adult, But as a senior, I still don't recommend you get pregnant before marriage, especially Pei Jingnian, the sixth son, who is going to study for a Ph.D."

  Su Lianjiao's ears turned slightly red, "Senior's education is right, so my boyfriend and I are currently in heat and just polite, we haven't reached that point yet."

  Fei Ji was shocked, "Pei Jingnian, you can't do it!"

  "Eat your meal." Pei Jingnian said coldly.

  No no no.

  Let no one tell.

  They all went out to live together, but they still haven't slept together.

  What about going out to live together?

  Stare!

  "Why do you have green tattoos? What a bad meaning..." Ren Qingchu was puzzled.

  "nice."

  Where does it look good?

  Well, although it doesn't look good just by looking at it, these two handsome men and beautiful women suddenly look good on their bodies.

  "I think it looks good too." Su Lianjiao grabbed Pei Jingnian's hand and showed them, "It looks good."

  Fei Ji & Ren Qingchu: ...

  "Baby, they don't know how to appreciate."

  "kindness."

  Fei Ji & Ren Qingchu: ...

  You don't know how to appreciate.

  In the evening, the promotional video shot by Pei Jingnian and Su Lianjiao came out.

  Su Lianjiao was lying on Pei Jingnian's lap, watching the promotional video over and over again. Such a sunny and warm day would never look back.

  Why......

  "Haven't seen enough?"

  "No, what are you doing?" Su Lianjiao was curious.

  There is a computer beside him, and the code is running on the computer.

  She can't read it.

  "Download movies to relieve boredom later."

  "I bought a lot of discs." Su Lianjiao put down the phone.

  Her small face was buried on Pei Jingnian's waist, "I bought a lot of things that work and those that don't."

  In the five years of the previous life, I was afraid of hunger, fear of hardship, freezing in winter, sweltering heat in summer, and nowhere to take a bath.

  You can only use a little water, and wipe your body with a handkerchief.

  It's miserable.

  Very miserable.

  Pei Jingnian wrapped his fingers around her hair, "Baby is so good."

  "You are so perfunctory."