Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Don't Leave Me

  Su Lianjiao hugged his face and kissed him left and right, "I miss you."

  Pei Jingnian lay down and let her kiss and play.

  "Although I'm on my period, but..." Su Lianjiao whispered in his ear, "Do you want it?"

  "Jiaojiao, I'm fine." Seeing that her neck was injured, Pei Jingnian was so distressed that he died.

  How could Su Lianjiao be willing to serve him.

  "But I think..."

  "You want to play with me?" Pei Jingnian smiled lowly.

  "En." Su Lianjiao lightly pecked at the corner of his lips, "Will you let me play? Boyfriend!"

  "let."

  How could she not be allowed to play.

  Turning off the lights, the room was pitch black.

  Occasionally, Pei Jingnian's restrained panting could be heard.

  Sexy mess.

  It's only November.

  It snowed heavily in City A.

  Su Lianjiao nestled in Pei Jingnian's arms, looking at the heavy snow outside.

  She hugged Pei Jingnian stickily, "It's such a cold day, it's suitable for you to lie under the blanket with your boyfriend, it's so warm..."

  Su Lianjiao put her arms around Pei Jingnian's waist, tightly fitting against his body, arching his neck like a deer.

  Before Pei Jingnian opened his eyes, he just wrapped her up tighter, and even raised one leg to press on her leg, pressing down her slender legs.

  The pose of the two is too close.

  You have me, I have your feeling.

  "Woo..."

  Su Lian cooed like a kitten.

  "Are you uncomfortable?" Pei Jingnian opened his eyes in fright.

  A few days ago, I didn't dare to sleep, and I was always terrified.

  I can't find her, don't know where she is.

  After I found it, I was afraid that she would suffer and suffer in it.

  He couldn't bear to hurt Su Lianjiao even the slightest bit, she was so soft and delicate.

  Jiang An actually pinched her neck.

  He obviously gave Su Lianjiao medicine last night, but the marks on her neck still haven't dissipated.

  Pei Jingnian looked at it, his eyes turned red.

  "I just need to go to the bathroom to change sanitary napkins. Why are your eyes red?" Su Lianjiao covered his eyes, "Blood, if you don't like it, don't look at it."

  "No, I like all yours."

  "Don't like this kind of thing, I don't even like it." Su Lianjiao wanted to change the sanitary napkin, but she didn't want to leave Pei Jingnian's arms.

  Pei Jingnian seemed to see her thoughts, lifted the quilt, wrapped her in a blanket, and picked her up to go to the bathroom.

  It's nice to have a boyfriend!

  Pei Jingnian put her on the toilet, took out the sanitary napkin and handed it to her, then turned his back on it.

  Can you hear the movement?