Friendship

Midoriya helped you walk towards U.A. but the group was stopped by paramedics, ambulances and medical heroes.

They were gathered where All For One was originally stationed.

While Midnight spoke to some other heroes, Aizawa ran to you and Midoriya. "What on earth happened to you?"

"I don't really-"

"Shut up, I don't want to hear it."

"You asked-"

He pulled the two of you into a tight hug and let out a long sigh of relief. "You're all so reckless, you know?"

"We know," Midoriya said, turning to you.

"Thank goodness you all survived."

Your lips parted as you pulled away. "We... We didn't all survive."

"What do you mean?"

"Shouto, he-"

"Todoroki has terrible injuries, but that doesn't mean he's dead." Aizawa shook his head. "When were you such a pessimist?"

You stood in disbelief for a while before moving your hand from around Midoriya's shoulders and flying up with the wings Hawks left for you.

Aizawa called for you but you had already decided what you needed to do.

Your eyes darted around the area until you saw a blur of blue, red, and white and chased after it.

Iida stopped, with Shouto on his back, and began looking around.

"Iida!" You plunged down and landed. "Is he okay? How is his breathing?"

"He's breathing, he's just unconscious," Iida assured. "But he needs a paramedic, quickly. I already contacted Aizawa."

You began searching through the crowds - heroes were rushing to where All For One was beaten, some were escorting villains to large trucks that led to Tartarus, paramedics were helping heroes into ambulances that were quickly driving away.

"To your left!"

You turned to your left and found an empty ambulance with a paramedic just pulling out a stretcher. "Thank you!"

"What?"

"That one!"

Iida followed you towards the ambulance and the paramedic took Shouto onto the stretcher and into the ambulance.

You combed a hand through your hair with a disbelieving exhale. He's alive.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Iida asked with his brows drawn together in concern.

You nodded slowly before tipping over, the world going dark.

•••

Your eyes fluttered open and you were faced with the familiar ceiling of the hospital. I've seen that thing too many times.

Sitting up, you felt a pounding headache and you leaned on the headboard with a heavy breath.

A nurse came in and smiled. "You're awake."

"Unfortunately," you groaned, rubbing your eye.

"We tried to bring Recovery Girl in but you simply had no energy so she couldn't quite heal your leg. It's in a cast at the moment."

You hummed. "Is Shouto okay?"

"Shouto Todoroki?" She placed a tray of food on the side table. "He's still comatose, but he should be waking any day now."