Room Presentation

You were knelt down in front of the toilet of the girl's washroom, unable to stand as your hands continued to shake rapidly.

"Hey..."

You heard Ms. Joke's familiar voice and you turned.

"Are you alright?" She knelt down in front of you. This was the first time her voice didn't sound energetic and happy. It was gentle and comforting... like a mom's.

"I'm... I'm fine..."

"That's the most emotion I've ever seen you show... though I wish the first time I saw that, you were laughing and smiling."

She adjusted her position so she was cross-legged on the washroom floor. "I've never seen your eyes go that wide. Sure, they've opened up a bit from being startled, but you've never looked so terrified."

She put her hand around you. "You may not want to talk about it, but you can be comforted, right?" You were still for a while, but soon nodded and put your arms around her. "...Thank you..."

•••

The Provisional License exam came to an end once you were out of the washroom, and you quickly changed out of your hero outfit so you'd catch your bus.

And also...

"Hey, Y/N, did you see the— Whoa, whoa, what happened?"

You buried your face in his shoulder and his expression softened, putting his arms around you. "It's alright, it's alright." He then whispered. "I'm alright..."

Midoriya pursed his lips as he looked at you. I've never seen her so expressive about something... her and Shindo-san must be really close.

As the class piled on the bus, you avoided the back and sat at the front with Tsu.

"That's odd. Y/N didn't sit at the back with Todoroki-san." Yaoyorozu observed.

"What were the results?"

Tsu put her finger on her chin. "Everyone passed except for Todoroki-chan and Bakugou-chan."

"...I see."

You fidgeted with your fingers, staring out at the window, wanting to remodel the clouds. "Y/N-chan, I saw you run off during the exam. Are you okay now?"

You lifted your head from the window. "Yes. Thank you for your concern."

Tsu looked across the aisle at Midoriya, who heard the short conversation, and they both had the same look in their eye.

"Hey, hey!" Ashido leaned over the seat. "Now that Y/N's back, why don't we do the dorm judging?"

"Dorm judging?"

"Yeah! We were planning on doing it before but we didn't want to do it without you."

You hummed and looked at your phone. "Alright."

•••

"I have decided that I will not do this."

"Y/N!!" Ashido pulled your arm but you stood in place. "Why... are... you... so... STRONG?!" Kaminari stood up and began pushing you, but you still wouldn't move. "It's her quirk, isn't it?"

"Todoroki-kun, why don't you try?" Midoriya suggest and both him and Yaoyorozu watched intently.

Todoroki reached out his left hand and you suddenly were yanked back by Ashido, banging into the wall of the common room.

"O-Oh, sorry!" Ashido ran up and held out her hand, allowing you to grab it as she pulled you up. "I didn't expect you to suddenly lose your balance like that."