Recover

You slowly opened your eyes and were met with a familiar ceiling. Recovery Girl's office.

With a soft gasp, you sat up, but felt the never ending pain surge through your body like an electric shock.

"I wouldn't recommend you stand up, dear."

You turned your head and saw Recovery Girl seated next to a table with her notebook in hand. "Other than Midoriya, I've never seen injuries like this from a student. I wasn't able to heal everything, or your stamina would be eternally spent."

You were a silent for but a moment before asking, "Is everyone that was in the area okay?"

Recovery Girl let a warm smile make its way to her lips and she turned to you. "Sometimes called cold, but has one of the warmest hearts I've ever seen." She rolled her chair over to the bed and put her hand on the blanket. "Everyone was safe thanks to you. The Nomu is now in the hands of the authorities."

You nodded and leaned back on the headboard. "Thank goodness."

She chuckled and turned back to her table. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet." You tilted your head. "Noticed what?"

She pointed to the foot of your bed and you finally caught a glimpse of it. There were ten, twenty, thirty, maybe even forty gifts gathered around the foot of your bed.

"...How long have I been out for?"

"A week or so." She straightened out a stack of papers with two thuds onto her table and set them down gently. "That Todoroki has been visiting everyday."

Your eyes widened a bit. "Really...?"

"Really. He's asked about your condition more times than I could count. You lost almost a 15% of your blood in that battle. I'm surprised you didn't notice. But most of it," She paused and put her hand on the bandage tightly wrapped around your shoulder. "Was from that."

You put your hand on your shoulder and winced, lowering your hand back down to your lap.

"That was from the battle with All For One, was it not? And wasn't it self inflicted?" You nodded and looked down at your folded hands. "Has Todoroki visited today yet?"

"I thought I told you to call me Shouto."

You gasped quietly and turned your head to the door, seeing the boy standing there with a bouquet of flowers, similar to the seven at the foot of your bed.

"I guess he hasn't..." You whispered as you looked away from the door.

"Hey, have you opened any of these yet?" He asked, ignoring the fact that you practically just ignored him. Shouto sat at the end of your bed and picked up one of the boxes. "This one's from Fuyumi."

Your eyes lightened up a bit. He handed it to you and it was a small gift box with mochi inside. "Here." Shouto picked up the chopsticks that were taped to the side of the box and picked up one of the mochi.

"I... can feed myself."

"Your wrist is sprained. Just rest it." He held the mochi in front of your face with a subtle smirk. You stared at the mochi for a moment before opening your mouth and letting him place the mochi inside.

"Oi, let me bite it." You said with your mouth filled. Shouto sighed and lowered the chopsticks. She still has no hint of anger in her voice.

He suddenly put his hand over yours without really thinking. It was shaking.

You looked down at his hand, your face blank. He wanted you to blush or something, anything. But nothing was happening. "Do you need something?" You asked.