Shopping2

Jasmine's Pov

My heart thumped in my chest as David took me into a shop wherein the clothes were all elegant and beautifully designed, each and every piece of it was so beautiful that I wanted to buy all of them, if I had a husband who was as wealthy as David I would have got all of these in one go and never look back.

I imagined myself in all of these clothes one by one until David shook my shoulder "Lina this is Sam, she can show you their best collection, come this way" he introduced me to a tall girl who had her hair neatly combed, her face painted with makeup.she obviously looked upon me as an insect as my shabby frock was almost looking like a table cleaning cloth.

While David waited outside and gave my freedom to chose , We went into a room which looked like a studio and the lady asked me what kind of clothes I prefer

"Mam, do you wish to see jazzy or formal, party wear or cocktail or casual, what kind of dresses do you like?"

I looked at her confused and laughed like a fool "I..err.. I..can you show me some frocks which are comfortable?"

" okay" the lady literally rolled her eyes and I didn't like it at all, but if I go out without choosing anything David will kill me.

"Here you go mam, the comfortable clothes" she placed some beautiful embroidered frocks and some plane silky gowns. I chose two to three of them and called in David as I wasn't sure which one to take finally.

David came in and choose two perfect frocks one red and one blue

"These would look beautiful on you, I haven't seen any pair of jeans in your wardrobe" he said smiling at me "why don't you buy some comfortable jeans"

"That's not necessary, I.." before I could finish my sentence he closed my mouth with his finger and dragged me into another section, And obviously could feel the ladies reaction at my back.

"Here, these white jeans would go better with this red top, we can go trekking tomorrow so you better buy these"

Because David was lovingly choosing dresses for me I couldn't say no, actually I don't prefer dark colours at all, but because of his love I couldn't say no to him.

"Here you go sir" Sam handed our bags to us and threw a fake smile.

David understood her intention and before he could say something to her I pulled his elbow and requested him to come out of the shop

" you need to get good shoes" he said looking at my old slippers.

"Its okay, you have already spent lot of money"

"Shut up , come with me"

He drags me along as if I am a two year old and takes me into a super expensive shoe shop.

"Show the lady the most comfortable shoes please"

The shopkeeper was extremely happy to look at David's expression as he knew the most comfortable will be the most expensive.

I rolled my eyes when the shopkeeper asked me to step on a machine to calculate the length of the foot in order to get the accurate number.

"Your details will be recorded here mam, next time you wouldn't have to step on that"

Next time? You Idiot this is going to be first and last time!.

David didn't stop with shoes, he bought me a pair of sandals, normal shoes and a good office wear.

"David you are wasting a lot of money" I said when we came out of the shop.

"I said just shut up okay, now its time for you to buy.." he started thinking something but I closed his mouth with both of my hands