Shopping

David's POV

It was my dream come true!!!, I was on cloud nine for a moment, I Just want to live this moment for whole life.Lina responding positively for everything, this beautiful surroundings and the time we shared with tight hugs and kisses ...OMG! , I can't let this time slip away

"David" Lina said silently

"Hmm" I said smelling her beautiful hair.

"Let's go back"

"Okay, are you hungry?"

"Yeah!, lets have those sandwiches which we got yesterday , we should wake up George too"

"I don't want to leave you Lina" I said wrapping my arms tightly around her.

"Please" she said holding me back in return.

I smiled on her hair, held her hand and moved towards the bus.Lina wanted to go near waterfall , I would ask Don to drive there and we can spend sometime before heading to grandma's house.

"Where are we going by the way?" Lina asked while fixing her hair.

"Its a surprise, for now we shall have breakfast, after breakfast we can go to the waterfall, spend sometime, and then travel few other kilometres and go to a shopping mall, have some lunch, buy some clothes and travel again"

"Wow! Sounds nice, let's go"

Luckily both Don and George woke up as soon as we got into the bus, I suggested Don that he can freshup a little and have some food and then he start driving towards the waterfall.

"Waterfall?, but why?"

"Hmm Angelina wants to go there" I explained him the total plan.

"Text Gran that you are gonna be late home, else she would be mad at you, by the way do we have enough food in the bus?"

"Yes we do, let the lady and child eat first we can eat rest of them"

"Alrightiee"

We quickly had our food and headed towards the waterfall.Angelina slept along the way. Once we reached the waterfall, we all changed into the swim suits which I had in my bus and enjoyed swimming near a small lake at the foot of the waterfall.Don has of course noticed the intimacy between me and Lina and winked at me whenever he had a chance. I wasn't sure how much George observed us but he was happy in his own world.

I handed over fresh towels to George and Lina.While they went to change the clothes, Don came running to me to pull my leg.

"What's up dude?, I see you too much close to the lady"

"I confessed my love to her" I said blushing.

"Seriously?, what did she say?"

"She said she is in love with me too" I said all jumping and smiling.

"Wonderful!, I am soooo happy for you" I could see genuine happiness in my friend's eyes.

"Well, did you kiss her?"

"What do you think?"

"Wow!, cool , so what's the next plan?"

"I am enjoying the current moment Don, I don't want to overthink and do something stupid, not sure how would the future be?, because I always lost whatever I loved in my life, except you there is no one" I said clearing the glitch in my throat.

"Good people get good things David, everything will be alright" Don assured with moist eyes.

"Okay let us go shopping now and also have some junk food"